“Just OK”

Cuisines: Pizza
Staten Island, New York, USA
“Just OK”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Goodfella's used to be excellent, though the last few years it's just been ok. Too many kids working there.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MrsBattsNY

Howell, New Jersey
“Voted the best pizza on Staten Island”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great pizza at reasonable prices and great drinks plus wines and cocktails the brick oven smell is great taste for the pizza

Visited November 2012
Chicago suburbs, Illinois
“Chicago Pizza Snob Won Over!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

OK, I'm from Chicago and my co-workers want to take me to a pizza place in Staten Island. So, not wanting to appear the snob that I am about my pizza, I go along, prepared to try to look impressed.

No need for an Oscar. The food was Amazing. The shrimp appetizer had a flavorful bite with every one taken. Then came the vodka pizza. Vodka pizza? It was incredible.

It didn't end there. Dessert was Apple Pie pizza, which was as decadent as it sounds. And inventive. And utterly delicious.

The owner and wait staff are fantastic; they travel around the place making sure everyone is really as happy as they seem. And we all are, because how can you be grumpy while eating a perfect pizza?

The owner gave us a tip for our next visit - Tequila pizza. I can't get back to Staten Island fast enough.

This Chicago pizza snob is officially converted. You need to try this place.

Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“Good Fellas - Good Pizza!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We simply felt like home at Good Fellas. No wonder they have such a reputation! Their pizza is delicious, crunchy and well served. The service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. Try the pastas too, they are delicious. Yes, a family place as well. Lots of TV screens for the guys to watch the games.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BettyMelinda
Las Vegas, Nevada
“BEST PIZZA EVER!!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This was the first time eating here. My friend said it was the best pizza he ever ate. I laughed it off, but I have to say he was totally right! We ordered the Quattro Stagioni (4 seasons) Pizza. It has artichoke hearts, prosciutto, black olives, and mushrooms. Omg it was sooooooo good. I was really impressed with the taste of the tomato sauce. It tasted like tomatoes right from the garden. I did not eat anything else there so I cannot say how the other entrees are but their pizza is so delicious, i wish I had some right now!

• Visited May 2012