“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Angelina's Ristorante. The food at Angelina's is an interesting blend of both traditional and innovative Italian cuisine. Our special dishes are designed to delight even the most discriminating palate. Our professional and courteous staff at Angelina's pride themselves in providing the finest unparalleled service.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Restaurant located in isolated location next to SI Railroad and waterway. Restauant is upstairs but has very small elevator for handicapped. Not crowded witih patrons. Pricey menu but elegant setting. The waiters were circling our table so often it was difficult to have a conversation. Food not exceptional.

2  Thank SeniorNYer

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Overpriced!..I can basically stop there...but I'll continue a bit..the meal was definitely not the best I have had, the drinks..expensive..the service good..but server seemed agitated. When dining out I prefer excellent food, opposed to elegant decor..disappointing,

1  Thank IslandNative725
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I went to Angelina's for dinner; most courses were good, some were very good. Service was excellent, and the scenery (and the edifice itself) was beautiful. However, the restaurant is very expensive, and we felt that the cost exceeded its benefits. If money is not an object for you, this review may not be pertinent. For most people, you can do far better on Staten Island...

Reviewed March 14, 2013

From the grand entrance with valet & door man, to the stunning sea side view location
gorgeous decor, then the impeccable service...I was so far impressed.
Would the food quality match? Yes it matched & exceeded all expectation.
Traditional MODERN Italian, out of this world.
We had second floor inside room for private gathering, with endless outdoor verandas
furnished with comfortable seating for lingering to enjoy water view or a smoke ..
Drinks service in & out, I was in Heaven.
If it was a Hotel, I would have checked in!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food and service was lousy. Have been there as a couple times also with family. I try to not judge on one visit only so I went back because I know sometimes any restaurant can be off the mark any give day.Was a big disappointment both times. It seem like if they do not know you their attitudes is we do not need you.

2  Thank Snoopydogsnoopy