“Neighborhood staple ”

Burrito Bar
Ranked #518 of 1,006 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I happen to l be this place. The servers are super nice and very attentive. Drinks are well priced and the food is solid. I love the nachos and the carrot dressing on the chicken fajita pita. Can’t go wrong.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

There are many way better Mexican places on Staten Island. I went for dinner recently and the food was poor. It is difficult to make Mexican food bad but they did. It is only worth going there for drinks and snacks.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

if you have issues with stairs, this isn't your place. they've stairs inside and out. lots. the food is bland, and uninteresting.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I USED TO LOVE this place! However, today I stopped by with friends to have their best drink the infamous "Maui Wowie" which is the strongest drink they make here. This time it was not the same and I was slightly disappointed. I asked the bartender if he could possibly add just a little more alcohol to the drink... His replied in a rude manner saying "No, that's the way it comes, its in there." Not knowing that my friend and I were willing to pay an additional amount of money for an extra shot to be added. He did not even offer us an option to do so. The bartenders name is William Louisa and his attitude and demeanor is disgusting! He is arrogant and completely unprofessional. I will never return to this bar again as long as he is working. My favorite happy hour place literally turned into the worst within less than a half hour of being here just because of him. Guess some people do not know what customer satisfaction is. So, my recommendation when walking in, ask who's working at the bar because if it's William Louisa you should make a 180•(degrees) about face and walk right on out!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

went to burrito bar this evening and everything was fine until my friends went to the bathroom. There were 5 of us in there. The bouncer, who was a black male, came banging on the door and opened it while we were all going in the bathroom and from inside the bathroom I heard him say "theres a group of white girls in there and they need to get out". When we came out of the bathroom he told us all that we needed to leave and wouldn't give us an explanation. The bouncer is also on drugs from clear visual evidence which is shocking considering his accusation. I asked the female bartender why it was we were being kicked out and she said "how many people were in there?" I said "4 or 5", she said "its called doing drugs in the bathroom". We were not doing drugs, nor was there any evidence of us doing drugs, nor had we been in there for an unreasonable amount of time considering there were 5 of us. The bouncer was rude and inappropriate to come into the bathroom with females in there using the bathroom and they basically assumed we were doing drugs. This ruined our entire evening out and we will not be going back. I also called and asked to speak to the manager and the girl who answered the phone said she wasn't available to speak right now and hung up the phone. The date is May 10th. The manager should figure out who's working and fire them all.

2  Thank gabrielleg132017