“Good food, good fun”

Burrito Bar
Ranked #497 of 906 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I particularly love the margaritas. My fussy son enjoys their food a great deal, as do I. Depending on the weather, the outside patio is very enjoyable. Parking would be the only complaint

Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

Ok, I'm writing this as I go. Saturday nite, atmosphere is definitely dated, 60's theme, ok with me but the younger generation?

Ordered house margarita, straight up. Nothing to complain about with the margarita. Very good, quick service. Ordered app fish tacos, very tasty. Waiting on glass of red sangria, stay tuned. Came quickly, also tasty. All in all, good food, good drink, service ok, no complaints.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have been at the Burrito Bar several times and always had good experience with food; always fresh!! service is not that great, but we enjoy the food and atmosphere. In the Summer, we love to sit outside, but sometimes it looks like they forget about you as you are outside. What I like about this bar is that even though is a bar, you can still go there with your family, if you sit upstairs, of course.
I recommend the Burrito Bar and will continue going there.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was an evening I wish I could forget. We were seated upstairs in their dining area and quickly noticed that it was quite warm and fairly humid. After being seated we waited for nearly 10 mins before our waitress came over to take our drink order. The busboy brought our luke warm water and chips with dip. Our drinks came and my draft beer came 3/4 full & 1/4 full of foam and it wasn't even a pint glass. My steak burrito was the only good thing about this night so far. Now the heat and humidity was taking its toll on me and my date but more me. Before I could say anything I see an employee walking around what appeared to be adjusting the A/Cs in a section that seemed to be full of either family or a group of regular customers. The A/C in that section was strong by the way the ceiling decorations was being whipped around. The other A/C unit located by the kitchen was either off or low cause the ceiling decoration was still. By this time I was done our waitress was still inattentive and too busy with her conversation in the kitchen. Overall, I will never recommend or return to this place. This was my own experience and had to share it. I hope that it helps you avoid going through the same experience.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The Tex-Mex food is always fresh and well prepared. Fajitas are very good. Delicious fish tacos! The place is kind of like going to eat in a disheveled old house. Walk upstairs from the bar into oldish funky looking rooms. Service is pretty good. The food is worth it!