“Nice Spot on Victory Boulevard”
Review of Joe & Pat Pizzeria

Joe & Pat Pizzeria
Ranked #30 of 858 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I'd been here in September of 2013 when visiting NYC for the Labor Day Parade. It was my first Pizzeria that I'd eaten on Staten Island (I lived in Brooklyn when in NYC) and it was pretty good. The red sauce, cheese, and dough was well done in a manner that one would expect on NYC style Pizza. The atmosphere of the place was moderately quiet, the restaurant was well lit, and the staff was generally friendly. Having eaten at only two pizzerias on SI, I don't know if this is the best one on the island but it certainly serves what one expects in NY-Style pizza.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The pizza here is just amazing!! I am from Ireland and my grandparents used to take us there when we would visit! Since then any time I visit New York I have to make the trip to eat at Joe and Pat's! There is nothing that can be compared to it where I live! If only they delivered across the pond! Love love love it! :)

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The food was just ok. We had pizza, pasta, soups and salads. The prices are a bit high. $25 for a medium pizza that wasn't that great. The kicker was they didn't tell us they don't take credit cards during the week. What is that? This is 2014. Luckily we had a couple hundred dollars in cash which is what it cost us. Go find a real pizzeria that won't break your bank. You're in NY!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I started eating here when I was in 6th grade at PS 29. They has a weds lunch special where you got 2 slices and a coke for $1.00. Needless to say, you can't get anything for a buck anymore and the food can be a bit pricy, but it is the best pizza. Not too much cheese and enough sauce to make the perfect combination on a thin crust. I moved out of the area years ago, but stop by for a pizza whenever I am in the area. Wish I could get pizza like this in Charleston, SC!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I ate here a number of years ago for dinner and was not impressed. I read about their pizza a few weeks ago, and since they are local, decided to give them a try. First, was not happy that (1) pie delivered cost me $18 dollars plus tip. The pizza is definitely crispy, taste was good, but they go very light on the cheese. 2 slices definitely did not satisfy any of my family for dinner. We actually went out and ordered another pizza from a chain right afterwards as we were still hungry. Joe & Pat's was definitely better, but coming from Brooklyn, this is not what I personally would prefer when craving a slice. Don't let my personal opinion stop you from trying the place. They have been there for years and many others love the place.