“Will not be goin back here..”
Review of Sabor Brazilian Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sabor Brazilian Steakhouse
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My bf n brother and I love rodizio, lets start with that. We have been to a few and this one was the worst. We were seated quickly but the service was slow. I know it's fairly new but waiters kept dropping things and messing up. Saladbarwasprobably the best part of dinner. Many meats were either too tough or completely rare. Or it wasso fatty. It was horrible. Leaving rodizio you're supposed to be stuffed.. here we left hungry. They came by with maybe 6meAts..best meat or should I say steak as they called it..was the roast beef. We waited so long to get more food and asked 3 different waiters to bring more out and they didn't. We were celebrating something big in our family and this place was such a disappointment we didn't even want the pineapple or any dessert at all. I will not go back or send anyone there for sure. So upset.

There are newer reviews for Sabor Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great experience. All 7 of us went with the Rodizio. A good variety of quality meats, nicely seasoned. The salad bar was small & in an awkward place as I had read but had a very nice selection including rice & beans, cheeses, etc. Also included were plates placed on the table of asparagus, cheesy bread & a nice potato salad (kind of like the inside of a knish). They served a grilled pineapple at the end. Overall, it was a good meal, good waite staff. Nice change, a good addition to the island.

1  Thank edwa0506