“Always good”

Cuisines: American, Greek
NYC
“Always good”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food here is very reasonably priced, always tasty and served quick. Absolutely love the "Woodrow Diner" salad" too.

Visited February 2014

“Five times the hair”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have lived near this diner for a few years now. We've visited this place about 6 times over the last few years. It cannot be a coincidence that every single time we order something someone has a5 inch brown hair in the food. This visit it was mixed in with the garden omlet. I don't know if they enforce the health code laws to wear hair nets but this is becoming ridiculous and scary. My wife doesn't like to make a scene and feels that a waitress would have gotten in trouble for this. This is the only reason why I didn't complain and have it taken off my bill. I am disgusted. This is the last time I could even step foot in this filthy place.

Staten Island, New York, United States
“overpriced & bad service what there famous for”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

you sit down at a bare table and that's the way it stays . After a long time you are asked for drinks (must have went to the coke factory for it ) never to be seem again until I called the manager. was very pricey for a local diner the everything on one plate mixing together ( just order the stew) Still waiting for a napkin have to ask for everything salt ,butter ,ketchup stay away

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bruce M
Staten Island, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth it”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is overpriced and mediocre at best. The kitchen is a Cinco de Mayo festival. I personally believe if a restaurant owner is knowingly violating the law and hiring illegal aliens, he may also be violating other laws as well, maybe even health and food safety laws.

festival festival

1 Thank 17321799
USA
“B Rating”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was once a nice place to eat. Last time we went for breakfast it took forever to be served.Coffee cups had lipstick on rims..disgusting. It took 45 minutes to receive our order of simple eggs,which were undercooked and were served with cold potatoes and toast! We returned the order and the the next order was burnt.. I guess they made their point. We complained to owner and he did apologize stating that they were having a busy day. Waitress was totally arrogant and laughing at the situation. The B rating sign was on side window.... Didn't notice it until we were leaving. Very bad experience and we will never go there again.

• Visited June 2013