“Gem of Staten Island”

WaterFalls Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 818 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Gem of Staten Island”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Waterfalls since it opened and it is consistently a favorite. Delicious food (many unique dishes), fabulous drinks and terrific staff all in a beautiful atmosphere. Really just a beautiful place that deserves to be in the Top 5 of Staten Island eateries!

• Visited July 2014

“Great Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love to go to Waterfalls its a good family owned restaurant.. The father/son who cook and run the business are great and so is the food.. We have 10 parties there since they opened and go there for date nights as well.. Great food for the price and quality..

• Visited May 2014
West Virginia
“Some of the best Italian food on Staten Island.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a family event at Waterfalls, and I must say I was very taken by the place. I found the decor tasteful, the staff very accommodating, and the atmosphere festive. Though I spent most of the time programming a new Android tablet for my wife's cousin, I still had a chance to be observant. The food was delicious, plentiful, and the sauce did not affect me (like some sauces do) and nothing was greasy. The pasta was just the way I liked it (al dente). The deserts were decadent. So, I say if you are on Staten Island you must visit Waterfalls.

• Visited November 2012
“AWESOME MOTHERS DAY”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Me and my sister took Mom here for Mother's Day like we have for the past 5 years since Dad passed. Had a great meal , wonderful service and a really nice time overall. The food was very good and even had some leftovers. Everyone there is very nice and accomodating. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
“Good family dinner”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nice home style italian restaurant, good service, great family atmosphere, decent prices. Great restaurant if you don't want to drive to little italy.....................

• Visited July 2012