“A VERY GOOD PRESENTATION OF THE FOOD” 4 of 5 bubbles

Casa Verde
Ranked #39 of 809 Restaurants in Staten Island
Good for: Families with children
Staten Island,Ny
“A VERY GOOD PRESENTATION OF THE FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I arrived and they opened the door for me and took us right to our table. My wife and I ordered off the pre-fixed complete dinner menu, where they had lots of choices. You get a choice of an appetizer , a salad, an entree, and coffee and dessert. The prices were between $21.95 and $25.95. All the food was very good especially the sausage and broccoli rabe. I took special notice of the presentation. They laid everything out so nicely, It was like a work of art. I even commented to the waiter and said this even looks delicious. I feel if you make a dish look good that is half the battle won. They definitely succeeded in accomplishing this. I don't know if every dish tastes good but the 2 dishes, soup, and appetizers were certainly good. The service was great the waiter came over every 5 minutes to fill our glasses or ask us if we needed something else. The only thing I didn't like is that it is connected to a pizzeria. There was only 1 door in and out of this relatively small place and the parking lot is very small. Their are several other stores in that plaza. I would not let this deter you, the food is very good and it won't kill your wallet either. We also used a groupon here and their was no hassle. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Staten Island, New York
“New Restaurant - formally Bella Vita II”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

The folks who used to run Bella Vita II opened this smallish restaurant in Richmondtown. Staff was friendly and professional. Food was enjoyable but it was average for Staten Island venues which are over run with Italian eateries. Certainly a lot better than the plethora of pizza parlors which seem to garner all kinds of exceptional reviews but don't get me started. Our family will return here for a nice uncomplicated meal

Visited December 2012
SINY
“Old world flavor in a neighborhood hideaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Casa verde has everything - excellent service-( Izzy is the consummate waiter)
Delicious cuisine and a warm inviting atmosphere. Any night of the week you can come in and have a delectable dinner - steak chicken fish and of course the pasta!
Light fare also can be found in the thin crust pizza and large salads. A glass of house wine and hot crusty bread goes well with the bean dip and olives to start! Hard to believe we are in the heart of Staten Island -Richmondtown and not Barcelona or Amsterdam!
Thank you Casa Verde for my new local dining spot!

1 Thank RandiSiny