“Love love love it here!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bayou
Ranked #5 of 809 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great food!!
New York City, New York
“Love love love it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Everything is delicious here! We took my mother in law here for her birthday on a Wednesday night. There was a live band that sang Happy Birthday to my mother in law I thought that was sweet. We had a great experience and a great waitress. Can't wait to go back.

Golden, Colorado
“Really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We travel to New Orleans several times a year. This inside of this restaurant looked like NOLA and the food was good. I had a cup of the black beans and rice with one of the lunch salads and it was perfect.

Parker, Colorado
“Authentic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went here with family during a recent trip to NYC. I have been down to the Bayou in Louisiana, and I thought this was awesome! Totally authentic, tasty, prices were not bad at all. I would definitely recommend it!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“seriously, yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have now been to Bayou twice, once to take my lab out for Christmas dinner, and once for a romantic Sunday brunch with my fiancee. Both times were stellar. I can't judge the authenticity of the Creole menu choices, but I can attest to how good the food and service was. Both times, the servers were attentive without hovering, and came over quickly if we gestured to them. The sunday brunch ($19.95 price fixed) was particularly good: 3 courses, with an additional champagne drink (mimosa, etc. I had champagne mixed with raspberry). The courses were: a soup or salad (I had a gumbo), a main (I had a savory crepe, but there were fish and steak choices), and a dessert (I had a sweet crepe - I really love crepes). All were fantastic, and the live jazz (a clarinet and saxophonist) were lovely and really contributed to the atmosphere. the building itself is charming, with exposed brick walls, and interesting decoration. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
New York
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great, interesting menu with everything from alligator to chicken. Drinks are great and the ambience is wonderful- New Orleans flair with a romantic vibe.

Visited April 2013