“Excellent lunch!”

Cielo Ristorante
Ranked #97 of 842 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 14, 2013

They have a wonderful prix-fix lunch; our favorite dish is pasta with Bolognese sauce. The bread is so yummy and the food is delicious, as is the service.

2  Thank SuzieQ044
There are newer reviews for Cielo Ristorante

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had a party 25 adults, 15 kids. Kids were $18.00 each as agreed. When we received the bill they tried to charge $35.00 per child for French Fries and Chicken Fingers. Were told its now busy season and they could have filled the room with all adults. We refused to pay the $35.00 and they threaten me and my wife and then called the police. Police came and we ended up paying the $18.00. Stay away from this place so many other better restaurants on Staten Island. Bunch of liars and cheats running this place.

7  Thank ryan08857
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food was good, prices were ok to a little high, but nice portions. Service was ok, not great. Bring a sweater, it's freezing year round.

1  Thank MrsBattsNY
Reviewed March 14, 2013

When this place opened, bing in the neighborhood, I tried it. It was good. Not fabulous, just good. It's been a few years and we tied it again on a sunday for a family dinner. First of all, the place was freezing. I said it 3x in earshot of our waiter who was just awful. He seemed very inexperienced & was hard to communicate with. Really needs training before you get your own table I would think. The retaurant was pretty empty too. long story short, I'd never ever go back. The food was blah.. All of it... Nothing stood out, nothing was delicious. I felt bad cause it was my idea to go there. We made the best of it, but t wasn't a good experience at all.

1  Thank freshpeetza2
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Nice atmosphere, delicious food, and excellent service! This definitely deserves a visit! The chicken martini and veal saltimboca are to die for! Extensive wine list.

1  Thank Happywinetaster