“So happy they are back in business. !!”
Review of Fiore Di Mare

Fiore Di Mare
Ranked #325 of 820 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Staten Island, New York
“So happy they are back in business. !!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Went with another couple and enjoyed the meal, service, and atmosphere . The restaurant is beautifully redo post hurricane with a picture of the large boat that was inside their restaurant last fall!! The staff was very attentive, and the food was great. We shared fried zucchini and portobello apps - perfectly done ! The bass and veal dishes were done to perfection ! Desserts were delicious and well presented - of course the location near the water can't be beat !

• Visited June 2013

lindenhurst ny
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“suprise”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

this place is bad. for two people with no deserts or drinks cost us 110.00 dollars.and I didn't get what I asked for. the waitress didn't know what I wanted[ veal parm w spag] I got veal with lemon juice. service was poor. I should have gone to coles.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank louis c
Staten Island, New York
“A wonderful seafood restaurant.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here several times after the reopening from the storm damage repairs. We have eaten here many times before, and were never dissapointed. The food, service and atmosphere are wonderful. After the reopening it has gotten better. Reggie, who is one of the owners makes you feel like family. The menu is varied, seafood fresh and the preparation is expert. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates well prepared seafood.

• Visited May 2013
Staten Island, New York
“Nothing has changed as far as the quality of food, wine and service - still terribly dissappointing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had heard that the food and service had improved since their post-Sandy renovations, but if you know good food and dining, you would agree that this restaurant is terrible.....still. Waiters were running around like they did not know what they were doing, and when our food finally arrived it was cold and unappealing. The seafood antipasto was awful (shrimps and scallops so small they almost disappeared, and the calamari rubberlike), and too expensive given the portion size and lack of flavor. The oso bucco meat was tasty, but the risotto undercooked and flavorless. Tuna was not sushi quality and arrived cold since the waitress must have forgotten about our table....and the restaurant was not that busy. Overall, this neighborhood restaurant is way overpriced and needs a new chef and service staff. We will not be returning to Fiore de Mare, but wish them good luck since they spent lots of money to reopen.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth D
New York City, New York
“We enjoy it everytime we go!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have always had a delicious meal here. I come here for lunch and dinner with my husband, girlfriends and family- they too have enjoyed it. What I like about this place is they don't rush you out - one can sit, relax and enjoy a meal. I have never been disappointed with a meal here and will continue to come back. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Visited April 2013