“Friendliest bar in Staten Island and quite possibly NY.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Steiny's Pub

Steiny's Pub
Ranked #18 of 816 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Friendliest bar in Staten Island and quite possibly NY.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Family owned where owners interact with the customers. We crashed a lesbian Indian wedding here by accident and were welcomed like we were family by patrons and employees.

Visited November 2013

• Finnish first
Shaldon, United Kingdom
“Somewhere to drink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Bit dark and small with the tiniest kitchen. OK for fuel stop if waiting for ferry. Clam chowder nothing like the proper stuff but chicken wings good. Drinks good. Service brisk and friendly.

Visited September 2013
“Fantastic little pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Like most of the reviewers on here, we ran across it looking for somewhere to have lunch. We managed to nab the last table, all the rest where full of day trippers having lunch as well. We had a beer and a wine and explored the menu, knowing how big American meals are, I ordered Crab cakes from the appetiser list, lucky I did, there were four, just the right amount for a meal and they were delicious. Hubby cruised the menu and when the delightfully cheery woman came over she sat down at our table, took our order and had a chat. We ended up with a few locals having a chat with us, what a fantastic experience, just like a country pub, I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Lodi, Italy
“a pleaseant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

we found it by chance looking for a place to eat around Staten Island Ferry Terminal. The food is excellent, staff is friendly and prices are fair. Dont miss it

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere and Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

On Thursday June 5th I walked from the ferry to find this Pub a friend stumbled across
the day before... The plade was packed so I found a seat at the bar, and ordered a beer
and checked out the Specials.. Hot Dogs Steamed in Beer !!!! so I ordered the N.Y. style and the Miami Style..with a side of their Homemade Chips... WOW ..the food arrived in 5 or 6 min...and the plate was a piece of art .. the Dogs were Great...and the Chips mixed in their own garlic ranch dressing was incredible.. all fresh and the best hot dog combo I ever had..a couple next to me asked me how it was ...and a few minutes later I saw order after order being carried out to the other customers ...I found out from the Barmaid that The chef was new at the pub....and his food is creative fun and taste great..I will recommend this place to all my friends and ill be back next week to see what New specials they have at Steinys ....

• Visited June 2013