“Don't Waste Your $$ Eat Somewhere Else”
Review of Labella Inc - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Labella Inc
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I live on Staten Island and been to a few bad places but this place sucks. Dog food would have been better. Pizza hut type pizza and disgusting appetizers. Service terrible,dirty bathrooms, air vents looked like they haven't been cleaned since they opened 8 years ago. Take you money elsewhere. You'll thank me.

1  Thank BIGLOU282148

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Drove to over 6 restaurants in the area even tough it was New Year's Eve and was only 5:30 pm all the places we went to said we needed reservations meanwhile they were all empty. My wife and my son walked into Labella they also asked if we had a reservation, we said no but gladly sat us down for dinner and had great food with great service. Thanks for the last minute accommodations. We will definitely return Happy New Year

1  Thank Robertbattaglia
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Huge improvement in service and food from the last time we ate there, years ago. The waiters were excellent, very professional and helpful, and food came out fast, especially since we were part of a party of 12. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank MrsBattsNY
Reviewed November 3, 2013

On Staten Island, there are a million places to eat/order take out from. One would THINK in this economy, do your best to ensure a customer's satisfaction. Exact opposite happened. I have been a customer for over 3 years. Friday I ordered in through their online service because you get 10% off. I ordered the artichoke appy, zuccchini sticks & pasta fagioli. They used to give 5 artichoke hearts, now it's 4. the pasta fagioli was bland, at best - just small white beans & ditale pasta. Delivery guy went to my old address. Calls & says I've been knocking for TEN minutes. WHO knocks for TEN minutes?? After I gave him the correct address, he delivers my food Cold, & leaking all over the bag. Spoke to Manager who was totally uninterested in my experience. Only asked if I wanted to cancel my order!! REALLY?? Buh Bye Now.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been coming here consistently for the past weeks eaten here several times in the past 2 months (10+) and it is obvious that the reviews have been seen by management and changes have been made where necessary. The service was excellent, the young friendly staff are all very helpful and attentative, and the pizza and food are consistently delicious. The calamari which is available prepared several ways is always great, and the constantly changing specials are not to be missed. The specialty pizzas available are very different, but the staples are also available. I cannot wait for the weather to warm so their outdoor dining room and lounge will open, and I encourage anyone to give La Bella's another chance.