“Quality Italian”

Lorenzo's Restaurant & Cabaret
Reserve with OpenTable
Lorenzo's Restaurant & Cabaret is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 833 Restaurants in Staten Island
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lois Lane
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Quality Italian”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had the sausage meatballs and there were outstanding. Service was great. Very classy and a bit pricey but it was worth it.

Visited May 2013

Olney, Maryland
“Good Eats”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Six of us from out of town needed a place to eat that was walking distance to our hotels - so this was the choice. not knowing what we'd get and having eating a lot of bad hotel attached restaurant food in our day, we all left the table full and extremely happy with our meals. not sure I will ever be in the area again to go back but would recommend it to those who are.

Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
“restaurant”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

okay. just had breakfast. wait staff were nice and the chef was very personable and accommodating. may try dinner next time if we stay there.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati
“Nothing special except the high price”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Both my wife and I had panini's for lunch. They were just OK. Nothing special. Very expensive especially for what we had. Would not bother to stop again if for some reason I'm off the beaten path again.

• Visited March 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Pretty bad, even by hotel restaurant standards”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The restaurant was convenient - next door to my hotel - so I thought I'd try it. It was not crowded, but still took a while to get seated and acknowledged. Staff was not friendly, generally speaking.

Ordered risotto with scallops, a special that night. Took a looong time to get it. Had a basket of pretty stale bread in the meantime. Came with olive oil and butter which I liked.

The risotto was fairly bad. I guess there were scallops in it, but just fragments. Almost seemed like canned. On the plus side, it was served hot, and the portion good.

Had two glasses of wine - dinner was $44 before tip - this was just dinner for one. In that price range I expect at least pleasant service.

The place was comfortable and convenient, but I don't think I'd go back. Seems they do a lot of weddings and funerals - the one energetic person in the place was the gal coordinating a wedding with the bride and groom - I should have sat with them! They were having more fun than the poor business schlub who just wanted a decent dinner.

Visited March 2013