Holiday Inn Express Staten Island West
Staten Island New York Hotel(Staten Island)(Great Value!)
$175
$90
Hotels.com
$160
$149
Hampton.com
Ramada Staten Island(Staten Island)
$147
$157
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpancake makernew yorkbreakfast barfree shuttlefree breakfasthousekeeping staffthe room was nicecomfort innmariahiestevenferrynychurricanenjbridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our group of 25 from Portland, OR came to help with the Sandy recovery efforts. Everyone at the hotel was so helpful, from the front desk staff (Redd, Jay, Lee, and others) to cleaning staff, Jerry, and our breakfast host Stephen. Stephen was amazing! He was very attentive, taking care of all our needs, always with a smile. We had some special food requirements, which the hotel accommodated and Stephen helped too. Jerry was always cheerful and thoughtful. Everyone at the front desk answered many questions and helped with all our needs. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you all so much!!

Room Tip: I rated sleep quality as average only because I was on the first floor, back side where semi-trucks pulled in, and there was noise from the front when people came in. I am sure they could have moved me if I had asked.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel with my family. This hotel had really nice services such as the bussiness room and fitness center. The best service to me however, was the Continential Breakfast. The breakfast host, Stephen, was incredibly friendly and helpful (not to mention funny!) and definitely gave his full effort at his job during the two days we were there. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in New York.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is our second time and Stephen and the rest of the staff came through again. Great service.
We'll be back. Close to lots of things and the ferry. I recommend it to families as a gateway to Manahatan.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank derrick w
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were very blessed to be served by a gentleman named Stephen! He was an extra special server because he held conversations with us, asked us how are day was, and always threw our trash away. Thank you, Stephen, for all your help!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I booked a seven night stay at the Holiday Inn Express and I am well into my third night. I did not expect much from it but to my surprise it is a very cozy hotel. The staff are very helpful and welcoming but there were two distinct individuals who made me feel even more welcome and comfortable. STEPHEN; who manages the breakfast lounge--he is a diligent and friendly individual who seeks to satisfy the customer by catering to their every need. A clean lounge with copacetic breakfast presentation, makes the food even more appetizing; this is the amazing service which he provides. The front desk receptionist JOSIE is an outstanding young lady. She is very polite and helpful and possesses the characteristics which is imperative at the front desk.
So far I am very much satisfied!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends