Holiday Inn Express Staten Island West
$127
$160
$149
Ramada Staten Island(Staten Island)
$177
$152
$178
$149
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Staten Island(Staten Island)(Great Value!)
$107
$180
$157
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpancake makernew yorkbreakfast barfree shuttlefree breakfasthousekeeping staffthe room was nicecomfort innmariahiestevenferrynychurricanenjbridge
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great hotel. Clean, tidy, modern and relatively cheap. Great free breakfast, good fitness room and very friendly staff. I stayed here while on holiday and spent most of my days in NYC commuting back and forth. It's about a 30 minute taxi ride from the hotel to the ferry port ($25). There is also a free shuttle to the port ran by the hotel but this can fill up quickly and the times may not suite some people. Try the MTA bus. The bus stop is just around the corner from the hotel and runs 24 hours. Reception can give you the timetable. In 2012 the bus numbers where 62 & 92, the 92 being the express version of the 62. You can use the MTA card on the bus, the journey is around 40 minutes and costs $2.25. Once you're at the ferry terminal, it takes about half an hour to get across. You're looking at over an hours commute into NYC so make sure this suits before you book. Lets be honest, a FREE ferry's a pretty awesome way to be getting into the city! I still cant believe that things FREE! This hotel is vastly cheaper than Manhattan equivalents and far better quality. You're money really will go a lot further staying outside of NYC. If you want NYC on the cheap but want a nice, clean, modern and friendly hotel, this one's perfect! ;-D

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RichardYoung1985
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed 9/20-9/21 for a family funeral. The hotel is clean, comfortable, affordable and great location. The staff were all pleasant and helpful, greeting you at every opportunity. The breakfast was hearty and kept in check by an animated gentleman named Stephen- who was always available to please. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed there Aug 29-Sept 1 when we came in from Illinois to drop my son off at school in NYC, we had stayed there before on a vacation and decided to go back as it was good for the money. Desk attendant are helpful, rooms clean but small, decent area, they have a shuttle to take you into the ferry or its very close to a bus stop. My family, of four kids, walked from the bus stop at night to the hotel and felt as safe as we could coming from a small town in Ill to the Big Apple. Stephen, the breakfast attendee, was fantastic, took the time and talk to my husband and I all three mornings and even on the 3rd morning when I was a crying mess because we were dropping my son off at Pace that day and heading home, I was very quiet and not very polite to him, and he was just as nice as could be anyway.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

September 8 - 18 - I am repeating the compliments left by others before me, but I agree with their accolades. The front desk staff was friendly and accomodating. Stephen, the breakfast attendant, was an absolute pleasure. What a great way to start each morning! We felt like we were iguests in his home and he was catering to our every need. The rooms were very clean, and the location is on a quiet side street, yet easy to get back onto the main roads. The price for a stay this close to the city, or to be in SI cannot be beat. I have nothing negative to say. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to visit SI. Say hello to Stephen!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stood at this hotel July 13,2012 to July 15,2012, We went to a family wedding in New york. First time staying at a Holiday inn express and I was very please with the hotel, From the clean comfortable luxury rooms at a cheap hotel price to the free hot breakfast which advertise to have the best hot honey buns in the U.S which by the way they were delicious, free parking and free WI-fi internet access to the friendly staff. Really a great hotel experience, I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Staten island New york. A 5 star Hotel in my book.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family