Comfort Inn Staten Island
Hampton.com
$159
$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$182
$249
$193
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskrooms are smallnew yorkcruise terminalthe king size bedbreakfast roomfree shuttlehotel is locatedthe holiday innhot breakfastwaffle makeryogurtbeds were comfortablebreakfast staffminute driveclean hotelcape liberty
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. It was very clean, the staff was incredible esp Toni the breakfast attendant. The breakfast was great every morning and the location was great also. I would highly recommend Comfort Inn and this will be our favored Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kayla l
Saul C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Kayla I,

Thank you for your oustanding feedback regarding your time with us. We are delighted to see you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet with Toni our rock star performer! She truly delivers memorable experiences to all of our guests and glad that she made you feel welcomed! Thank you for making us your favorite property in Staten Island and we hope to see you soon in your travels from North Hollywood!

Best regards,

Saul Castillo

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed here because I had a wake to attend. The Hilton and Hampton were fully booked, so I figured I would go to the Comfort Inn. First, the rooms are BEYOND small. If there had been 2 people in my room, there would have been NO room. Second, I did not have 1 waste paper basket in my room. Third, the TV was definitely not HD. Four, there was a dead fly on the tray where the cups were. Five, Very little parking. Six, one of the towels left for me in the room was frayed from bleach (time to use it as a drying cloth for a car). Seven, they actually wanted 25c per minute in the business center to go online. I stay at Hiltons and Marriotts and Hyatts and do not get charged. The reason why it got 1 star.....UUMMM??? the orange juice was cold at the breakfast bar.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank gerdie0153

Dear Gerdie0153,

Thank you for providing all of the details regarding your recent experience with us. We have discussed your feedback with our operation team internally as we pride ourselves on providing the best product and top notch service for all of our guests. I am very sorry we did not deliver on your expectations and would like to make it up to you directly on your next visit to Staten Island! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly and again thank you for your honest feedback!

Best regards,

Saul Castillo

Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay the night! The front desk was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were small but very clean and had microwave and refrigerator. The free breakfast was great..included hot items such a s eggs and waffles and even had fresh fruit! The breakfast closes at nine am but when we arrived at 9:15, they were very nice and made sure we had a nice breakfast. Everyone that we came into contact with at the hotel was very nice!! Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Samuel E, Manager at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Hello LoveTravel,

I am pleased to read your message here. It is so great to know that we are being noticed in such a positive way. The ladies at the Breakfast area work very hard and are very attuned to the needs of the guest. I know we strive to make every experience a positive one and I can see that it shows with your kind words.

Please let us know if your travel takes you to Staten Island in the future we would love to be your Home away from Home.

- Samuel

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my family enjoyed our stay very much, the hotel was extremely clean. The gentlemen at the front desk, Matthew was extremely helpful with directing us to are room as well as informing us of places around the hotel to go to and directions to said places. I would most definitely recommend people to stay here and only hope that Matthew is at the front desk for them to begin their wonderful experience as soon as they step into the lobby.

Stayed December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Hello to you Solangel,

I am so very pleased to hear from you. I appreciate every single person who writes on our wall here. I can assure you that your words will definitely be echoed to our staff to show how are guest truly see us and you can be sure that I will pass on this message to Matthew as well.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write about us it is greatly welcomed. Please have a safe and happy weekend.

-Samuel

Reviewed November 3, 2013

For the price we paid I was expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised The room was very clean and spacious which is a plus... the staff was very pleasant, the front desk gentleman Matthew was very helpful with direction to manhattan and sights to visit I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Good Day to you BellaLucia,

I want to say first thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your experiences at our hotel. I know that we have a lot of people here who take pride in what they do and I am glad you were able to take note of on yourself. Please know that I will definitely share your kind words with Matthew himself so that he can see how our guests (such as yourself) see how his efforts are noticed.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

-Samuel