Comfort Inn Staten Island
$146
$138
$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$199
$169
$127
$119
$182
$155
TripAdvisor
The Harbor House(Staten Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskrooms are smallnew yorkcruise terminalthe king size bedbreakfast roomfree shuttlehotel is locatedthe holiday innhot breakfastwaffle makeryogurtbeds were comfortablebreakfast staffminute driveclean hotelcape liberty
Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay the night! The front desk was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were small but very clean and had microwave and refrigerator. The free breakfast was great..included hot items such a s eggs and waffles and even had fresh fruit! The breakfast closes at nine am but when we arrived at 9:15, they were very nice and made sure we had a nice breakfast. Everyone that we came into contact with at the hotel was very nice!! Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Samuel E, Manager at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Hello LoveTravel,

I am pleased to read your message here. It is so great to know that we are being noticed in such a positive way. The ladies at the Breakfast area work very hard and are very attuned to the needs of the guest. I know we strive to make every experience a positive one and I can see that it shows with your kind words.

Please let us know if your travel takes you to Staten Island in the future we would love to be your Home away from Home.

- Samuel

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my family enjoyed our stay very much, the hotel was extremely clean. The gentlemen at the front desk, Matthew was extremely helpful with directing us to are room as well as informing us of places around the hotel to go to and directions to said places. I would most definitely recommend people to stay here and only hope that Matthew is at the front desk for them to begin their wonderful experience as soon as they step into the lobby.

Stayed December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Hello to you Solangel,

I am so very pleased to hear from you. I appreciate every single person who writes on our wall here. I can assure you that your words will definitely be echoed to our staff to show how are guest truly see us and you can be sure that I will pass on this message to Matthew as well.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write about us it is greatly welcomed. Please have a safe and happy weekend.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

For the price we paid I was expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised The room was very clean and spacious which is a plus... the staff was very pleasant, the front desk gentleman Matthew was very helpful with direction to manhattan and sights to visit I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Good Day to you BellaLucia,

I want to say first thank you for taking time out of your day to write about your experiences at our hotel. I know that we have a lot of people here who take pride in what they do and I am glad you were able to take note of on yourself. Please know that I will definitely share your kind words with Matthew himself so that he can see how our guests (such as yourself) see how his efforts are noticed.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay very much, the hotel was extremely clean. The gentlemen at the front desk, Matthew was extremely helpful with directing me to my room as well as informing me of places around the hotel to go to and directions to said places. I would most definitely recommend people to stay here and only hope that Matthew is at the front desk for them to begin their wonderful experience as soon as they step into the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2013

I am very pleased to read your words. We here at the Comfort Inn would like to take pride in our work and I am happy to read that our associate Matthew was able to help you out so well. I will be sure to share your message with him so that he knows that people take note of his efforts.

Please keep us in mind on your next visit to Staten Island,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Hotel was clean and the bed was comfy but the room is VERY small. My only complaint was the rude gentleman at the front desk when we arrived and when we checked out. He had an attitude and was not helpful when inquiring about transportation to Manhattan on our first day then impolitely called our room at 11:45am the morning of check out telling us that we had 15 minutes until check out. They really need someone with a better attitude attending to their paying customers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bern2096
Samuel E, Manager at Comfort Inn Staten Island, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Good day to you Bern,

I have to say that as I read this that I am glad to know that you enjoyed the accommodations and I am Saddened to hear about your experience with the staff member. I wish that I could have spoken to you directly before you left so I can address any issues you have had. I can assure you that this in no way reflects our hotels track record.

If it would not be to much trouble please let me know if we can speak at some point. I would like to hear it straight from you. It would be a great service to me for if not for our guest how will we know how we are doing. In case you need it the hotel # is 718-370-8555.

I appreciate you taking time to write on this and hope that we you will allow us here at the Comfort Inn to meet and Exceed your expectations. Have a pleasant day.

- Samuel