“It's only number 2 because there's only a few reviews !!...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Williamsburg, Virginia
“It's only number 2 because there's only a few reviews !!...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

On a nice afternoon stopped by for a slice of pizza ended up ordering a pie it's only $13 for a large it came out as ordered hot and crispy yumm.. Dawn
was our waitress very nice and gave us info as asked she was running the whole place all by her self besides the chef / pizza maker setting up for night time ,slicing up fresh lunch meat, making cannollis taking orders from the phone . Everything was good happy that the pizza wasn't over sauced I will be back

• Visited September 2013

Jefferson, New York
“Good food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

A nice restaurant for anything from Pizza to Parmigiana. Eat in the dining rooms or the bar. Take it to go or even delivered it's your choice!

Visited August 2013
Margaretville, New York, United States
“numerous chances given but never pulled through”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family and I have frequented this restaurant over 5 times and honestly its been hit or miss every time mostly misses. They do know how to use their deep fryer which were my hits. I learned quickly to just order the chicken fingers and fries. First couple times (first moved to the area) take-out was utilized and it wasn;t anything special pizza was average, salads were average fairly good garlic knots. Its a pizzeria so don't expect a proper steak or Italian dish unfortunately. other times I got 1/2 cooked mozz sticks, pizza seemed like it was sitting on top of an oven not just made (possibly someone else's order from an earlier time kind of understandable since I have worked in pizzerias before) and my ravioli had most definitely been frozen and had freezer burn as being discolored and tasted very poorly (one of the only times I have ever had to send something back and was scared in doing so.) The Meatballs with the ravioli were cold in the center and just ground beef (tasted off), the sauce was pizza sauce and didn't taste right with the ravioli either. Lastly our server Bob an older gentleman never cracked a smile, never offered any bread and by the time we got our drinks he had sat another table, brought them drinks & bread and they got there food before we did (both families of 3 but they seemed like they knew him very well) quite rude for no apparent reason (all three of us agreed). (In Vasta's defense they have undergone numerous owner's but I will not go out of my way to go back) Mama Maria's is right up the street is much much fresher and better all around just no bar there. I have no affiliation with them just hope to help someone who has that decision to make. I will be reviewing them next.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New York City
“Great times, Great Employee's,Great wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I go to Vastas almost every time I'm in the area and I have always enjoyed it. Every time I go it's very busy but I never have to wait more than 15/20 minutes for our food. The calzones come in three sizes and the small is enough for two people! Prices are quite reasonable.

There is a small bar area and tables which are well suited for families and larger groups that would like a quieter dining experience.

• Visited January 2013
East Meredith, New York, United States
“very good food, possibly the best pizza in the area!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

awesome pizza and the rest of the food is pretty good as well. prices for pizza and wings are higher than the local competitors but it does taste better and has a bowling ally :)

Visited January 2013