“Best Italian anywhere!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Stamford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My family has been coming here for over 6 years. We can't get enough of the garlic knots! I have never had a bad meal here and I have had at least 30 meals from here take out and dine in. The portions are huge and there is always left over which never go to waste. My go to is the chicken parm. For only $10 it is the best I have ever had anywhere. The staff isn't too friendly but nobody is up here. Can't say enough good things about mama Maria's!!!

1  Thank Haleyhups
There are newer reviews for Mama Maria's

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I will try to keep this one simple. No alcohol its bring your own, I like that since bars cost a lot to operate and draw different crowds at different times. Food tastes like my Italian Grandmother made it. I have been to Mam Maria's over 10 times and NEVER had a bad experience. Pizza is fresh salads are fresh everything is fresh. Ravioli came with a proper Italian meatball and I opted for additional sausage. Service was Flawless very friendly and very attentive and all the servers we have had each time got to know us by name and treated us like we were relatives. Unlimited garlic knots wraps up this review. Mama Maria's is the only restaurants I wish I could take with me as we are moving out of state!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Mama Marias never disappoints! Whenever I am in Stamford I must go there at least 2 or 3 times! The staff are always smiling and polite. Really a great place to go.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

the best knots ever! awesome garlic knots and good pizza plus dinner dishes are very good as well. nice atmosphere inside

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My family loves Mama Maris's Garlic Knots--When I visit my family in Stamford, NY --I always leave with at least 10 dozen Garlic Knots! My sister in VA, NC love them so much--I bring them dozens to freeze and enjoy! If you like Garlic Knots--Go to Mama Maria's!!