“Homemade Chips and Salsa”
Review of Fiesta Bamba

Fiesta Bamba
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Springville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Jearem was a very kind waitress. Excellent! The food came so quickly and was very hot. Salsa tasted amazing- plenty of cilantro and guacamole on the side of my flauta. Everything tasted amazing, fresh and HOMEMADE.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed July 28, 2019

We're from the southwest and we've visited other years when we're in the area, still pretty good representation of American Mexican food.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

First...the positive. My lunch choripollo was very good. I especially liked the sauce/marinade. The others in my group, who had ordered tacos, were also pleased.
Unfortunately...the service left a lot to be desired 1) No once did the waitress come to ask how our meal was 2)If she had, I could have asked her about the tortillas she did not bring 3)When I located her in the restaurant and asked about the tortillas, she said you needed to request them to get them 4) I didn't know you needed to request an item that the menu says is part of the meal 5) And, in fact, I had requested the tortillas because the menu said you could have either flour or corn tortillas so I asked specifically asked for corn 6) the server did nothing to remedy the situation
I realize I should have asked to speak to the manager but we had a long trip ahead of us and my husband didn't want to wait.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Not an authority on Mexican food, but very pleased. Strawberry Margaritas was good too. Only would say the retried beans were very runny. Wait staff was good and attentive.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a great local Mexican restaurant. I absolutely adore the nachos and salsa: so good!! The beans and rice are also great. My kids love the chicken tacos. I enjoy the chili rellinos with cheese. My husband likes the shrimp tacos and fajitas, plus the giant Mexican beers. The fried ice cream is totally worth the calories. We love that this place is so close to home.

Date of visit: October 2018