“Great Service”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Springville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
ABBOTTSTOWN
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The location was perfect, but I am dealing with a fraudulent charge made to my credit card as a result of reserving a room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Rachel14170, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I am sorry you are experiencing a billing issue. Please call me at the hotel at your earliest convenience, so I can research the matter and correct the problem.

Rachel Jones
Lockport
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Booked this hotel on sunday and said for tomorrow, I should have said the date. It turned out that when I got to the hotel they informed me that I booked yesterday. If you call the one 800 number it is very hard to understand the person you are talking to One of us made a mistake. The microtel in springville said to bad you are paying for yesterday and today. I could see if microtel would have sold the room that night but they did not need the room. I stay there abouy 6 times a year since they opened. I think they should have been more coustomer friendly. Corporate said they will send me a check for that amount. Thank you. If there was another place to stay in springville I would NEVER stay at this microtel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I want to apologize for any issues you experienced with our central reservations center. I am glad they were able to correct their mistake and refund your money. May I suggest booking directly with the hotel in the future to avoid any mishaps? We send a confirmation to our guests at the time of booking, so you would be able to catch any miscommunication and correct the situation immediately.

Rachel Jones

Travelers are raving about these Springville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springville
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
Holiday Inn Express Suites Hamburg
Red Roof Inn Buffalo - Hamburg
Hampton Inn East Aurora
Hampton Inn East Aurora
#1 of 2 in East Aurora
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville? Share your experiences!