“Best Mexican Food!”
Review of El Bandido

El Bandido
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2013

El Bandido is my absolute favorite restaurant!! The Margarita's are to die for!! I wish I knew their secret because I have never had a margarita anywhere else that compares! My favorite dish there is the Botana Mexicana which is a sampling of bunch of their menu items. It is big though so I usually share it. They give you a quesadilla to start plus chips and salsa. Sometimes they even give us nachos! Then at the end you get a dessert and a shot of 43!! It is such a fun and festive place that I feel like I'm on vacation when I walk through the doors. I actually feel like going right now just writing about it!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food is always great. They start by bringing you a free quesadilla appetizer and chips. The gaucamole is very good- all the food is - we actually have never had a bad meal here. After dinner they bring out a free dessert- yum. My only caution is a warning about the drinks- if you order a premium double margarita it's costly- $25.00.

1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I moved from the area in 1984 and had not been back since. Although the place doesnt look like much from the outside, its nice inside and the food is every bit as good as I rmember it. Moreover, its better than most places you will find. Salsa is homemade and amazing. Ditto for the Sangria. Nice to see that some things really are as good as you remeber..

Reviewed December 2, 2012

You wouldn't guess by driving by that this place would be so good, but we were very impressed. Excellent food, great service, and very entertaining.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Been coming to this place since the early 80s, Always good food & service, great sangria and margaritas. Extensive selection of good Mexican food. Prices seem a bit high, but the best around for the buck. Stay away from the chains and head here. Always crowded on Saturdays so come early or late.

1  Thank sb2422