“Small town, fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bad Apples Bistro

Bad Apples Bistro
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Spencerport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Phoenix, Arizona
“Small town, fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Amazing little bistro nestled in a corner in a small town. First off, the French Onion soup was the best I've ever had. The drunken chicken was well made and presented. Service was great too. When visiting Spencerport again I will be stopping by again...

Brockport, New York
“An Amazing experience!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food is a bit upscale...open your mind....and what you get is an amazing dinner. The food was exactly what it was described in the menu. That's refreshing...it was perfection!!!!! The chef obviously takes pride in every dish that he puts out. Presentation was excellent, my food was hot and cooked perfectly. I will tell everyone I know to try it, its so worth it. It is a dining experience. Dress casual, be comfortable and sit back for an enjoyable evening. It may seem expensive, but you are getting what you pay for. The service was impeccable as well. Sarah, our server, made sure we had whatever we needed, she and other servers I watched were very attentive and ready to please. We will be back soon, again and again.

Rochester, NY
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been to Bad Apples dozens of times and always experience excellent food and service. The owner is a gifted chef and the dishes are creative and always cooked perfectly. The service is attentive and perfectly timed. The menu changes seasonally. Great for foodies!

• Visited April 2013
“This is diamond in rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food. Ignore bad reviews. Probably someone who does not appreciate quality food. It is pricey but not ridiculous. You get what you pay for.

Rochester, New York
“Best French Onion Soup Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my 5th visit to Bad Apples and I have gotton the French Onion Soup every time, because it is the best I have EVER experienced. The flavor is not like I've had anywhere and when it comes to knowing good French Onion Soup, I do, because it is my very favorite. It is excellent every single time I order it. I have never ever been disappointed in it.
My wife ordered the Asparagus Salad and just loved it. We both had the Marinated Pork Tenderloin and it was out of this world! We didn't think we would be able to finish it all,but it
was so delicious, we both did. We introduced two of our friends from the East side of Rochester to Bad Apples and they agreed, that it is better then anything they have on that side of town. Great place for friends to gather over a bottle of wine and a GREAT dinner.This is by far our favorite restaurant.

• Visited April 2013