“Horrible Service!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Horrible Service!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went here with my mom, we ordered salads.....normal, nothing fancy salads....so why did it take over 45 minutes for them to even start preparing our salads? I am still wondering. The service was ridiculously slow. It was a Sunday afternoon, nobody waiting for food, no lines, nothing. There was no reason why it took so long to make two salads. And they couldn't even say sorry, or "there will be a wait". Never eat here!! We didn't even get to eat our food, we left!

• Visited September 2012

long island
“Really good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

We submitted take out order and all the food was fabulous. It was so nice to find such good healthy food locally. You won't be sorry with this place.

Visited July 2012
Greenport, Long Island Wine Country, New York
“Many great lunches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is my go to place for a take-out lunch when I go wine tasting in Long Island Wine Country. The food is fresh, inventive and delicious. Go there now!

Visited September 2011
new jersey
“Breakfast the way it should be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is not gormet, this is gooooood. Wonderful oatmeal (you will wait because it's not instant), just solid breakfast sandwiches, omelets... Eat al fresco or in air conditioning.

Visited June 2012
Pasadena MD
“Best "box lunch" I have been served”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

While taking a wine tour we were served a box lunch prepared at the Piping Plover Cafe. We did not stop in so I cannot comment on the service or cafe but I can tell you that the choices and lunches were the best box lunch I have had. Often at work conferences that is what is served, but not like these! Would be a great place to stop for carry out to take to any of the wineries.

Visited April 2012