“Perfect”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went here with family n friends, the steaks was very well marinated and cooked to perfection, on top of this the prices was good, it is rare for me to give a restaurang five stars but in this case I have to do that. After a meal here you don't need to eat for a week!

1  Thank Andy_of_Sweden

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Our favorite Seafood restaurant was closed so we searched for another local place. Cliff's Elbow East had good reviews so we took a chance. At first the atmosphere was questionable. Let's just say Robert Irvine could have fun here! Our waiter was the bartender but she seemed to know the menu. Food was delicious! Seafood fresh! Swordfish Tacos were awesome!! Yes, we would go back again. Just steps away from the North shore on the water!

2  Thank Ernesquew
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good food reasonably priced friendly service. Lori was my bartender. She was very helpful and service with a smile. Reasonably priced. Excellent location and choice.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We go to this seafood restaurant on a regular basis. The fact of the matter is that I owned this place a lifetime ago and it's a really great spot. Tonight I ordered the fried scallops, requested coleslaw instead of the (really large) salad. The waitress said she would have to charge me $2.00 extra unless the chef was in a good mood....suffice to say, I got the salad because the chef was in a bad mood. The meal also included a choice of baked potato or fries. I asked for sweet potato fries, excellent. When the bill came, I was charged an additional $2.50...I really hate it when a decent restaurant gets cheap. The additional charges may seem slight, but they leave a regular customer with a bad taste in their mouth. I really hope they clean up their act!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This place is known for their marinated steak, which really is quite good. We went there on a Thursday night, which happened to be Prime Ribs night, and the ribs were simply fabulous. The seafood is fresh and well-prepared. They do not have much of a selection of lobsters, however, only one-pounders (you can get two of them).

One of the secrets of this place is that it is a very short walk from the restaurant to Kenny's Beach where you can see the sun set over a water horizon, as a result of the way the land is angled. Don't miss it, if the sky is clear!

1  Thank BrooklynDB