“Neighborhood Gem”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cutchogue, New York
“Neighborhood Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Breakfast at the Main Street Grill is a real treat. In addition to the regular menu there are always creative breakfast specials to enjoy.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank JoeDepotLane

Woodbury, New York
“Excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

they really made us welcome and food was great.
Chef came at our table and explained how they harvest oysters.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank NT56
Long Island, NY
“My kids favorite place in town for breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have had breakfast and lunch here many times over the years and I have never been disappointed. Everyone who works here wears a smile, the food is always good and it's a great place to take the kids.

• Visited July 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip to North Fork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

First class restaurant for lunch. The service was excellent and the food was the best that we received whilst in the area.

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Home grown at "Auntie Jeni's"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stumbled upon Jeni's Main Street Grill during Memorial Day weekend. Praying it would not be packed with the holiday rush, my companion and I were surprised to find this charming cottage bustling but not chaotic. We were seated promptly and the interior decor boasts a nostalgic feeling of walking into a favorite family member's home. In this case "Aunt Jeni's"

The menu is casual, the usual weekend brunch fare, sandwiches, salads and decadent homemade desserts. My eye kept gravitating to the chocolate layer cake sitting on top of the dessert counter. The portions are generous, the service efficient and courteous. My companion ordered the soft shell sandwich, which I wish I ordered. It wasn't greasy and overly seasoned, served on a kaiser roll with mayo and lettuce and tomato, god bless the soft-shell crab who gave up his poor life. My omelet was generous in size, chunks of artichoke melted into layers of Swiss Cheese. This was a great hearty lunch before venturing into the numerous wineries. I'm so glad I found Jeni's, it's hard to come by an affordable, delicious, and casual establishment in this area.

• Visited May 2013