“Graet sandwich”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stopped by for a late night bite. Food was great, food came out fast. Loved that they are open late night!

2  Thank Joey S

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The food is very good, but the burgers are outstanding. Probably one of the best burgers I have ever had. Every time I go to the Northfork, I try to stop here and get something to eat.

1  Thank sky029
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited the place to check their burgers and we were not dissapointed! My husband loved their burger with horseradish sauce, my son had mexican burger and I had the one with portabella mushrooms. Their service is great ant general atmosphere is very nice,

1  Thank stargirl85
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I have been going to O'Mally's for a number of years. They have such a variety of great foods! The service is wonderful and very friendly. Another plus is their live music. Once a week, they bring in a gentleman who plays the guitar and sings! It is always nice to have a change to the restaurants atmosphere. If anyone has not eaten here, you have missed out!

1  Thank Maddawgpete
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although O'Mallys has changed locations in the past, our family has gone there every year for the past 30 years because of the terrific burgers. When I first suggested it to my husband, instead of eating at a well known local restaurant at the waterfront inn where we were staying, he questioned me, but went along. He loved his blue cheese burger, and wanted to return again the next night for the same meal! We will continue to drive the distance for O'Mallys.
Can't comment on the other menu items, because we can't resist the burgers :)

2  Thank bklyn31ny