“Best Breakfast sandwich ever.”

Erik's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 23, 2012

When we are at the beach house we usually go get breakfast sandwiches at Erik's and then bring them to a beach along the sound. I don't know what makes their sandwiches so good but they really are the best ever. The coffee is very good too. Finally a restaurant that makes their coffee strong enough.

1  Thank Howard L

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Every year I go out to breakfast with some friends, it is a ritual and the establishment has to have all of the amenities of a traditional breakfast. A friend and I were on an excursion to Riverhead to do some shopping, she suggested Erik’s for breakfast. We had heard from our neighbor how good this place is, so reluctantly I agreed. I thought this place was going to be a typical “Deli”, with typical food. I could not have been more wrong. The menu is eclectic, interesting, and not at all typical. Well it sort of is when you read the menu, but when you taste the food, the flavors are definitely not. I had the “2 egg special with a sausage patty, home fries, and rye toast. The eggs were fresh, and cooked to perfection, the sausage wasn’t greasy, the rye toast was amazing, and the home fries were made with heirloom potatoes…..delish! We sat on the covered deck; there was a nice view all around. I was pleasantly surprised and happy we stopped at Erik’s. I will definitely be going back again.

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed August 11, 2012

the food is delicious and the atmosphere is very homey. They have everything you could ever want to eat

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I run a B&B, so I am very critical about breakfast. When I have a rare day off, we treat ourselves to Erik's, for a great breakfast. It is great to have breakfast made for you, and this is a great North Fork choice. It is in wine country, so grab a lunch to go and enjoy the bucolic settings of the wineries. Enjoy!

1  Thank stirlinghouse
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We ate outside on a warm April Sunday morning. Pastrami hash was delicous. Just a nice deck to sit outside and start the morning.

1  Thank Flantastic-Four