“Terrific food, a fun setting, very popular with locals and tourists alike.”

Erik's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I run a B&B, so I am very critical about breakfast. When I have a rare day off, we treat ourselves to Erik's, for a great breakfast. It is great to have breakfast made for you, and this is a great North Fork choice. It is in wine country, so grab a lunch to go and enjoy the bucolic settings of the wineries. Enjoy!

1  Thank stirlinghouse

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We ate outside on a warm April Sunday morning. Pastrami hash was delicous. Just a nice deck to sit outside and start the morning.

1  Thank Flantastic-Four
Reviewed April 19, 2012

An often missed opportunity...Erik has a daily luncheon special which is available until 3 pm each day. Often my wife and I will order it and save it for dinner. The portions are generous, the food tasty and the price is right. In addition, you can eat in the comfort of your own home on your own schedule. These specials sell out early, so consult the web site after their posting at 11 and order away. Also, don't miss the opportunity to try his home made soups.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We love Erik's for breakfast or lunch. The omlettes are big and full, the home fries made with several potato varieties are yummy! For lunch I love the pulled pork sandwich and sweet potato fries, always great. The staff is friendly and during the warmer months you can't go wrong sitting outside.

1  Thank Ktkin
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have been a fan of Erik's for the quality of food, menu selection and value regardless of the season. It is one of my top choices for a working lunch when I am out with clients who are looking at homes on the North Fork. The time schedule is important to maintain when you have scheduled appointments and it is nice to know this can fit into the routine. It gives them the feel of the region and is easy to get in and out.
As locals, we often choose Erik's for lunch when the time permits. I love the beverage selections, not just soda here. They also present a diverse menu with at least three choices that come to the top of the list for me. It makes it hard to choose! Great coffee also. You can't go wrong here.
I suggest this location to my clients and I always hear great reviews afterwards.

1  Thank JerryCibulski