“Perfect For Lunch For Business Or Pleasure....”

Erik's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have been a fan of Erik's for the quality of food, menu selection and value regardless of the season. It is one of my top choices for a working lunch when I am out with clients who are looking at homes on the North Fork. The time schedule is important to maintain when you have scheduled appointments and it is nice to know this can fit into the routine. It gives them the feel of the region and is easy to get in and out.
As locals, we often choose Erik's for lunch when the time permits. I love the beverage selections, not just soda here. They also present a diverse menu with at least three choices that come to the top of the list for me. It makes it hard to choose! Great coffee also. You can't go wrong here.
I suggest this location to my clients and I always hear great reviews afterwards.

1  Thank JerryCibulski
There are newer reviews for Erik's Breakfast & Lunch

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We found this small breakfast/lunch restaurant in a tourist guide for the North Fork, Long Island. We decided to try it rather than compete for breakfast in Greenport village. This was a great choice. You place your order at the counter and then the staff brings it out to you. There are several tables on the porch or deck and a couple of tables inside. I had mexican omelette (one of the specials)which was excellent-had tomatoes, green pepper, cheddar cheese and jalapeno peppers. The homefries were delicious. My husband had homemade pastrami hash. His eggs were over-light since they didn't have poached eggs. Cooked to perfection. Erik and his staff are very friendly and helpful with suggestions. The restaurant also seems to be a locals' favorite. We would definitely go back again and maybe try lunch.

1  Thank JF945
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Perfect place for breakfast and lunch.
Very friendly service, the omelets are delicious!!
They have tables outside.
Went there two days in a row for breakfast.

1  Thank DCalexandre