Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast
$158
Travelocity
Sound View Greenport(Greenport)(Great Value!)
$265
Travelocity
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
$175
Cliffside Resort Condominiums(Greenport)(Great Value!)
$183
$174
Orbitz.com
Shelter Island House(Shelter Island)(Great Value!)
$175
Official Site
Harborfront Inn at Greenport(Greenport)(Great Value!)
$329
Agoda.com
Heron Suites(Southold)
Travelocity
All reviewsprivate beachb bacross the streeteach morningthe ownerliving roomfrench toastmy husband and ili soundnorth forkquichecommon areaswine tastingnew englandbeautiful sunsetwe've stayedsilk room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My fiancée and I just stayed there this past week. It was a Wednesday to Saturday trip. Marilyn, the owner was an absolute delight. We enjoyed our conversations with her.
The location is fabulous. Shorecrest is literally across the street from the beach. We enjoyed this perk very much. The wineries are all between 5 and 10 minutes away. Shopping and restaurants are all within 10 minutes. We strongly recommend checking out Lavender by the Bay, another nice attraction nearby.
The breakfast was unbelievable. Everything was very fresh. We really enjoyed the goat quiche and banana, nutella stuffed pancakes. Marilyn always had fresh baked cookies and tea served, in a nicely decorated area of the entrance room. Her fresh mint ice tea was a winner.
The entire house is a gorgeous mansion. Every detail makes it stunning. We stayed in the Rose room, which has a nice sized Jacuzzi .The room was beautiful and always spotless. The bed was so comfortable; we enjoyed afternoon naps with the nice breeze that entered the room through the windows. Out favorite room by far was the screened in outdoor room. It was very relaxing.
Lastly, Shorecrest is an extremely trust worthy place to stay at. I misplaced my Michael Kors watch. I realized this when I had left the B and B. I called Marilyn to notify her. She and her staff went crazy looking for it. I ended up finding it a day after in one of my bags. Marilyn was extremely helpful and always in contact. It's something we greatly appreciated.

Johnny & Jessica

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here for three nights and it was a wonderful experience. The rooms are immaculate and beautifully decorated. We are very picky and the entire Inn is very clean. You have access to the beach across the street which was great. Great location for all of the attractions in the area, but if you need a break in between the wineries, shopping, the beach, etc. you can relax in one of the three rooms downstairs where there is a wealth of books on many different subjects and many games also. We spent a couple of hours everyday relaxing in these rooms. The owner Marilyn makes an unbelievable breakfast and sets a beautiful table, there was also refreshments and cookies in mid-afternoon. Marilyn is a wonderful host and we loved talking with her. Highly recommended this B&B!!! Marge C. - Long Island, NY

Room Tip: All rooms are really, really nice!!!!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

What a great time I had at this charming bed and breakfast! The owner, Marilyn was gracious and just a wealth of knowledge. She was able to direct us to wineries, restaurants and local activities. Her home is so welcoming and well appointed. My room was cozy and inviting and just a perfect place to kick back and relax. The breakfast was "to die for.". It was a gourmet's delight. It was presented so beautifully and Marilyn took the time to sit with us and find out our thoughts on our experience

I will certainly be back because everyone needs to be pampered and a visit to Shorecrest is a treatt that everyone should experience

Room Tip: I checked out all the rooms and they were all beautifully decorated. If you don't wish to climb the staircase, select the downstairs room which was comfortable and lovely
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Shorecrest B&B. It was a step back in time. The Inn is run by a wounderful English women named Marilyn, with a backgroung in textile and interior design, the Inn reflects her grand taste. The Breakfast was home cooking at it's best, complete with fine formal table linens that you just do not get any more. A stay at the beach on a hot day is topped off with home made Ice Tea and delicious, freshly made Raspberry cookies. Worth the stay if you enjoy the finner things in life.

Room Tip: Each room is different as all Inns are. But they are ALL decorated in perfect style, complet with very fine bed Linens, you cannot go wrong.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here for the past two years on our anniversary. The house is beautiful, the grounds are magnificent, the rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated, and the location is convenient to all of the area's attractions. Furthermore, the innkeeper, Marilyn, is kind, attentive, and a wonderful host. She even went as far as to mail an item of clothing I left in the room. I am extremely picky about where I stay, and I can honestly say that I am very pleased with both of my stays here. There is a reason that this B & B is rated # 1 in the area and that is because it is "absolutely wonderful".

Room Tip: The rooms in the front of the house have a beautiful view of the sound.