Great breakfast and host. My girlfriend and I stayed for two nights in the winter. We had the champagne picnic and a couples massage. It was my first time with a bed and breakfast and it was fun and relaxing. Marilyn was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. We also hung out with a very nice couple during our stay. I highly recommend staying there. They have great packages, ours were the Winter Special package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast is unparalleled in providing the most comfortable and gorgeous surroundings for your Long Island experience. From our unique location overlooking the Long Island Sound and an inlet of Shelter Bay we have the finest views in the North Fork area. Our delightful rooms each have their own character. Amenities include wifi, flat screen TVs, premium cable, fireplaces, and private bathrooms. Each morning you are welcomed in the living room with coffee, tea, and a variety of breads. Our renowned full breakfast includes popular items like our baked apple french toast. Afterwards, lounge on a hammock surrounded by our gorgeous gardens. If you're traveling with a family, group, or desire a secluded couples' retreat, consider renting one of our beach houses! Recently renovated, all come fully furnished and have beach access. Guests partake in water sports, shopping, and winery tours in the area. Give us a call to reserve your unforgettable Long Island experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shorecrest Bed And Breakfast And Beach House Hotel Southold
- Shorecrest b&b And Beach House
- Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast Southold, North Fork, NY