“Inn Review”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Southold
The North Fork Table & Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Southold
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The room itself is nothing special and expensive for what you get. It seemed oddly out of tune with the rest of the property which is quite nice. Which is a shame because the restaurant is great...even the food truck they have outside is wonderful. But the inn....I was surprised by how little thought seemed to go into the actual INN part of the North Fork Table and Inn. Generic room with cheap furnishings overlooking the busiest road on the North Fork.
Really the only thing I liked about the room was the product they had for use in the bathroom--a nice mix of local products.
I will say the staff is super friendly and the help yourself breakfast was great--to be expected with such a fantastic restaurant. Everything else though---well, I probably wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again.
Save your money and stay dinner only here and find another option for lodging.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The North Fork Table & Inn

Reviewed October 24, 2011

For $250/night (w/ a 2-night minimum), you basically get a dinky, low-end motel room above a great restaurant. Tiny room. Linoleum bathroom. No frills whatsoever. And since the inn is directly on busy Rte 25, you get to hear cars/trucks whizzing by at all times. Go for dinner, then leave.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

My husband and I had a quiet adult weekend at the North Fork Table and Inn. The staff embraces you and welcomes you by name upon arrival. Mike the owner made us feel as though we were repeat guests thought this was our first encounter. The dinner was first rate in terms of ambience, service quality of food and of course was aabsolutely delicious. We will be definitely be repeat visitors now!

Room Tip: Dont stay over the bar or do ask the bartender to turn down the music. He was most accomodating.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed here this summer on a spontaneous weekend out in North Fork. Location was very easy and convenient. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and pointed us to some amazing wineries nearby. The breakfast was absolutely delicious - in fact, everything about the food and restaurant was top-notch. We had a wonderfully romantic dinner at the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our evening. It was nice to be able to just walk upstairs and go to sleep right there, particularly after enjoying all of the delicious North Fork Rose...
However, my gripe with the NFTI is that our room was not that great, particularly for the price we paid. The shower was tiny and cramped, and the bedroom itself was also tiny, seemed a bit old, and really just wasn't anything that special. Let me clarify that this would have been absolutely fine with us, if we were not spending the amount of money that we were to stay there. That being said, the room was certainly clean, and comfortable, and we had a lovely time. I just feel it was not quite worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The North Fork Table & Inn offers the comfort, warmth, and quaintness of a bed and breakfast with the privacy and amenities of the poshest hotels. The restaurant is also fabulous, and the service was top notch. Don't miss breakfast in the common room, the muffins are to die for!

Room Tip: The brick chimney in room 3 adds a nice touch.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jspenguinmafia
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We had an very good evening, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal at North Fork. We were well looked after and would certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My wife and I took a midweek trip and spent one night at the inn, we had dinner there as well. The room we stayed in was small but nice with a very comfy bed. When we took the long trip down the steps to the restaurant we were treated to one of the best meals I have ever had. I really could not have asked for a better overall experience and my wife had a truly great birthday getaway. The next morning a small breakfast was prepared which was also wonderful. I think we enjoyed that almost as much as the dinner! The staff at the Inn/table was so nice and truly seemed to care about our experience. There is no question we will visit again.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank doug g
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southold
Sound View Greenport
#2 of 3 in Southold
The Duncan Inn
The Duncan Inn
#1 of 1 in Jamesport

Been to The North Fork Table & Inn? Share your experiences!