Capri(Southampton)
$999
$899
Hotels.com
Seahaven Resort Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
$369
Hotel ZE(Southampton)
$915
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Atlantic(Southampton)
$449
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$650
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Pool
A Butler's Manor(Southampton)
TripAdvisor
The Drake Inn(Hampton Bays)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach shuttlecoopers beachshuttle servicewithin walking distancerooms are cleanshops and restaurantsmain streetlibrarygroundsclydemattresses
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

--The Great
LOCATION!! on the edge of town but in town. Minutes walk from movies and restaurants.

Free all day shuttle to Coopers beach (1.5 mikes away)

--The Good

This is an inexpensive option in Southampton.
Rooms are large.
Restaurant has fair prices for lunch by the pool (but indoors it is in a basement. Avoid)

--The bad

NOISY- A lot of very noisy children everywhere. In the hallways and stairs running around at night. In the pool. Thin walls make it even worse-every time a door closes, it sounds like slamming

Bad Views--You don't get a choice of rooms. Half face the ugly parking lot. No balconies. I would rather have the choice of paying more for a pool and garden view.

The rooms are not very clean. I complained about a ketchup or blood stain on the furniture, and it stayed there the entire time.

Service- the adults who appeared to work there full time (e.g., Mary) were great. The teen-age part time staff (e.g. Katherine at the front desk) are awful, complete with the teenage eye-roll.

Atmosphere- unlike Barron's Cove where we stayed last year and which had very lively fun common spaces-bar connected to pool connected to front porch- this was like a motel.
But we paid 325 a night here and 900 a night at Barron's cove.
Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

A relaxing start to our Great American Rail Trip.

A family of 6 from the UK who wanted to experience the 'Hamptons'

We would recommend this beautiful, Spacious Motel.

Friendly, helpful staff with a laid back atmosphere.

Expensive Food and Drink however we expected this and could not complain about either. Breakfasts to die for. Would recommend the Eggs Benedict and buttermilk pancakes.

Attention to detail with face towels in the rooms and excellent WiFi. Very quick and free. Well done !!

My children loved the swimming pool, however be careful as the bottom is very rough and they cut their feet. This didn't put them off.

A free shuttle bus to Coopers beach (which is a must) daily.

A lovely little town, go to la parmigiana Italian for a meal but Claude's for Lunch is fab !!

Can't wait to return !!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank joannewatkins180
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Lovely little country pub. Outside seating and lovely setting on a nice day. The pub seemed very popular with the locals The staff were so friendly and helpful. Food looked very good although We
did not eat. Worth a visit

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Inn for 2 nights! From the Hampton Ambassador bus it was a quick 10 minute cab drive. Lots of cabs there just waiting to get u wherever you are going! Our checking was quick and the staff very friendly and helpful with all of our questions. There are safes in the lobby area free of charge for all guests in a secured room. Our guest quarters were lovely, clean, and close to the main lobby on the first floor, overlooking the gardens. The Housekeeping Staff were friendly and did an amazing job! The Inn is a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area filled with upscale boutiques and restaurants. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate with our travel schedule, as it rained for 3 days, so we never reached the beach. One of the reasons we booked the Inn was because of the affordability, and the onsite restaurant for my am coffee. Also, their pool area with lush gardens, free beach shuttle, and umbrella and chair rentals. I Can't wait to come back again and utilize those services! I recommend the Southampton Inn to everyone! As it's been said before.. "It's the only game in town!"

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Checked in for a wedding in town.
Staff very friendly and casual.
There was ointment on the bathroom shelf which was gross and I had to clean it myself.
The room is OK. There are no lights in the closets. There is no safe so I had to hide my Verdura cufflinks by locking them in my suitcase.
It's expensive over $500/night. The pool is a little cheap looking.
Well located, walk right into town.

Room Tip: Avoid the second floor.The stairs were narrow and steep. If you are pregnant or elderly get a first floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple