All reviewsbeach passesshopping and restaurantsa real gemperfect beachfun summerfree passamenities includingbeach towelsclose to townthe property managerbeautifully appointed roomsbed was very comfortablesitting areasouth hamptonlong weekendone night stayplace to stay
Reviewed September 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a newly renovated motel located a short drive from the beach and walking distance from shops and restaurants. The rooms are tastefully and thoughtfully renovated with obvious attention to details and guests needs in mind. However, the rooms are quite small. Perhaps too small for comfort. The bathroom size is particularly compromised, and the shower felt confining. There is a safe in the room, a fridge, bath robes, good quality towels and linens and is pretty clean. The manager is always around, accommodating requests and readily offers advice or solutions to problems. You should be mostly satisfied if you would like to explore the Hamptons and need a solid, pleasant room to spend the night. This experience in the high season will cost you a hand and a leg at $475/ night it felt over priced even for a motel, even at South hampton.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Funnfun
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We stayed here with our 4 year old at the beginning of August. The hotel is charming, newly renovated, clean, cute and perfectly situated within walking distance of everything you need. The best part of our stay was how Thomas, the manager, went out of his way to help entertain our son. Not only did he talk with and entertain him, he showed our son his lawn mover tractor and let our son follow him around daily, pet the dog and ask countless of questions. To top it of, Thomas arranged for our son to vist the local Fire Department. Twice! Our son still talks about those visits!

We can not thank Thomas enough for his kindness. He helped make this a wonderful stay for our family!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed at the Southampton Village Motel on Sunday, August 17 for 1 night. My made the reservation that morning and Thomas was very helpful on the Phone. He was able to supply Town beach parking passes when we arrived at 10 AM. this allowed us a full day in Southampton. We checked later that afternoon at about 2:30. Room was very pretty and functional. Grounds were great for just sitting out and enjoying the fine day and later for star gazing. Location was perfect as you were about 5 minutes from the beaches and the center of town. It was a very nice experience and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This Motel (Modern Luxury Motel) is steps away from restaurants and a bike ride from the beach....(free bikes provided by the motel)!! I spent two weeks here for business during Art South Hamptons and Art Hamptons. I stayed in two different rooms during my stay and they were both excellent!!
The Manager, Thomas, was very knowledgeable and helpful with everything I needed during my stay!
I'll definitely be booking again next year!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank TROY S
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Beautiful like new looking hotel close to walking distance from Southampton Village. The rooms were beautiful it's in a great location but the manager Thomas was screaming at this poor girl. My husband had asked her for directions and apparently she was screamed at for talking to my husband. She knew a lot more about the area and local places to go than Thomas did and was trying to help us. We will not be returning to a place that does not how to treat their staff properly.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Janeq14
shvmotel, Owner at Southampton Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I will address this matter accordingly.