All reviews beach passes shopping and restaurants perfect beach fun summer free pass amenities including beach towels close to town the property manager beautifully appointed rooms a true gem bed was very comfortable sitting area south hampton place to stay one night stay sag harbor
Reviewed June 20, 2014

A childhood friend from Southern California booked this wonderful location for a family event she was attending. As I live in Long Beach, NY, she invited me to come out for an overnight visit. What a total gem in the Hamptons! It is vividly clear that the owner, Diane Segreti, has the background and knowledge that is required for the hospitality industry today, and she has hired the perfect property manager in Thomas. My friend and I were thoroughly impressed with the attention to detail in this lovely " motel". We were staying in Room #2 that had twin beds and every amenity needed for the discriminating traveler. Having worked for many years in the guest experience business, the overnight stay I had totally exceeded expectations. Beds were so comfortable, linens so fresh, they were "spa like". Beautiful landscaping and wonderful white wicker furniture on the porch if one wants to sit outside and enjoy a clear, Hampton evening. And Diane 's wonderful dog, the very shy Bentley, roaming across the parking lot, added to my personal enjoyment of this location. Thomas is extremely knowledgeable about the area and gave great recommendations for restaurants adding a little insider info on those that may look great, but are not so much...
This is a wonderful central location to Southampton main area and short walk to all. I cannot wait to actually book a stay after the busy summer season with my husband. Just a phenomenal find in the Hamptons! I cannot sing the praises of the Southampton Village Motel enough and I was the invited guest! Thank you, Carol, for the invitation to experience this wonderful gem! Southampton, you are a really fortunate tourist destination to have this small gem within your town limits!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rosetoluv
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I came to this adorable motel for a few days and could not have asked for a better experience! First, the manager is so friendly and helpful. Second, the rooms are exquisite. Apparently the renovations are new, and they did not skimp on any details. The finishes and decor are just beautiful. A perfect "cottage" feeling without being too "beachy". Everything was so clean, and the bedding/linens were plush and high-end. We enjoyed having the privacy of a hotel but the customer service of a B&B! To make it better, they provide free, NEW bikes (with baskets) that are perfect for a quick ride into town for breakfast or to the private beach nearby! Highly recommend this lovely getaway. We will be back soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LGroher
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We recently travelled to America for 3 weeks and saw a lot of the country East to West. We ended our visit by staying with Southampton Village Motel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and found it very comfortable and relaxing. Their prices were more than reasonable and we felt that we would have payed more for this standard of motel. The rooms were beautifully presented. The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. It was very nice meeting Thomas. He is a friendly guy who is open to chat and has a lot of time for the clients which is great to see in hospitality these days. He was full of great stories which we thoroughly enjoyed. Sent us back here to Australia with a great feel from our trip and we are very thankful to Thomas and Southampton Village for their hospitality. This is why we travel. Meeting the local people and staying In such high quality accommodation is what we enjoy. Thank you guys.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Just book your stay, sit back and enjoy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ShanenHeidi2014
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

This place was great, we stayed over two nights this weekend. The entire place was renovated and each room looks like a fancy hotel with a B&B feel. Bathrooms are on the smaller side, but for one or two people they are just fine. The manager Thomas was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed to ensure we had a good stay. Close walk to shops and dinning in Southampton. They are apparently getting bikes you can barrow to ride to the beach. Rooms were reasonable for the area and time of year. Would defiantly go back again!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha P
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My son and I stayed here this past weekend (Easter) and were absolutely delighted with the renovations Diane has made. We have stayed before and found it both convenient and comfortable, but the upgrades elevate it to a new level! The soft colors, fine linens, and new amenities really enhance this spot. The waterfall shower is very refreshing and, although the bathroom area is small, it is well equipped. The off-season rates were very attractive as well!
We needed Easter desserts, so Diane referred us to Tate's Bakery, which I highly recommend. I was able to get Espresso drinks and some wonderful pastry, which we enjoyed sitting outside our room at a cute little patio table and chairs.I also brought desserts to our Easater dinner destination. Their coconut cake was to die for.Diane says that she will be including their world famous chocolate chip cookies in her "Welcome Basket" soon. The location is ideal for access to both the town and the beaches. We spent some time at Cooper Beach and enjoyed it immensely. We will be back!

Room Tip: We needed two beds and stayed in Room #4.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family