This small motel is a great place to stay in Southampton for a night. The motel was neat, very clean and tidy plus the price was very reasonable for Southampton. We arrived around 1.45pm and were able to check in straight away. The owner was very friendly and gave us helpful suggestions on where to eat and what to see in the area. The motel is about a 10-12 minute walk from the Main Street in Southampton. The room was nicely decorated with a small table and two chairs in it plus there was a sofa lounge outside the door. The room was quiet, the bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The bathroom was quite small with a shower which had good water pressure. There was no coffee or coffee maker in the room and an older analogue TV. We would stay here again if we are in Southampton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations have been totally updated to offer you the most comfortable experience during your stay with us. We have added new amenities to add to your enjoyment. We now have Townie Cruiser bicycles, complimentary beach passes, and Hampton Coffee & morning newspapers available on the weekends! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Southampton Village Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southampton Village Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Village Motel NY - Hamptons