“Not Ready for Prime Time”
Review of Tuscan House - CLOSED

Tuscan House
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came to dine for our Anniversary. After starting with an unusual but tasty tomato bread and cheese soup, my gnocchi arrived 40 mins later (the restaurant was only about 60% full). Absolutely inedible, the gnocchi cringed tenaciously to.my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Took another 20 mins to get a check, and we were outta there!

2  Thank John F

Reviewed June 29, 2014

we have gone here many times in every season of the year but i just had to write again how beautiful and delicious the food is especially in the summer there is the most beautiful view of a tree lined park and water view that is breathtaking the food is also one of the best we have ever eaten everything on the menu is great the service is outstanding we have gone four saturdays in a row its just so good i really enjoy the warm crunchy bread from the sullivan street bakery in new york city that is delivered daily you can tell that the chef uses only the finest and freshest ingredients in his food please try this gem of a restaurant and get a seat by the window if you can!

1  Thank Mombongo
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I were attending a music concert at the Southampton Cultural Center on a Friday evening. We parked across the street from the venue and decided to lunch at Tuscan House. It was a delight. We had a table next to the street, a prime venue. It was so relaxing. Service was fabulous. We had the Vitello o Pollo al Forno and and Pollo o Maile, Rabe, Provolone panini. The staff were outstanding and the day was perfect. I cannot wait to return to Southampton to dine here.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Terrific Italian food, many wood-fired inspired dishes. Large portions and great views of the park across the street and famous Jobs Lane area. Recently added patio doors so restaurant can be completely opened to the street. Cool!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stumbled upon this place in an attempt to find somewhere that was open on a Sunday mis-March and that had at least a few vegetarian options. Tuscan House fit the bill and we arrived to a mostly-empty restaurant. Happy to at least have a place to eat, we each ordered a different pasta dish. We were then greeted by fresh, warm bread and olive oil and a truly delicious meal. My only complaint was that I had to chase the waitress a bit for some Parmesan cheese. Otherwise I had a great meal. The dessert was amazing too!

1  Thank mstrniste