“Nice atmosphere. Fun regulars.”
Review of 75 Main

75 Main
Reserve with OpenTable
75 Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 81 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: CHASE BANK
Transit: There is a train station five minutes from our restaurant, as well as public transportation such as the Hampton Jitney and Hampton Luxury Line.
Description: 1. 75 Main Restaurant & Lounge75 Main Restaurant & Lounge is not just a place you go to eat a delicious Italian meal – it is also a Hampton hot-spot. On top of wonderful food, the venue is home to great music, dancing, nightlife and an overall top-notch experience. It is obviously no surprise that 75 Main is a celebrity attraction, catering to an array of big-name guests like Angelina Jolie, Tila Tequila and Leonardo DiCaprio.Food-wise, 75 Main also dominates The Hamptons. It is an Italian restaurant yet the menu is infused with cuisine from every corner. Menu highlights include Koast Littleneck Clams, Dried Fruit Roast Vegetables and the Pan Roast Alaskan Halibut. 75 Main also boats a fabulous
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The food is not great, but I was glad they had decent wine. I ordered a French red and enjoyed it. The bartender was a beautiful young Belarus model type and very attentive and sweet. The management seemed uninterested in the guests, but the locals were fun and chatty.

I ordered the crab cake appetizer with the intent to stay for dinner. It which was ok but they loaded the avocado accompanying side with TOO MUCH RED ONION. Must be a European thing...It didn't stop a dude from hitting on me but DAMN the red onion overpowered everything. I skipped dinner.

I will be back because the atmosphere is decent and I had fun.

Did I mention the menus are covered in nude women?

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We came for dinner one night, driving about an hour to get here. We had been here before when it was under another ownership and the food had been wonderful. This time around, the waitstaff seemed overwhelmed and we were forgotten. There was a long wait for the steaks we ordered, and once the food arrived it was cold and the steak was tough and underseasoned. The best place to eat seemed to be the bar where the bartender couldn't disappear for 45 minutes. The food was not inexpensive either. This seems to be a tourist spot--dont think I'll return unless something drastic changes.

1  Thank PAM_from_LINY
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The service here was extremely slow and haphazard. It took too long to see a menu, and then when the food arrived the two plates didn't arrive at the same time. I can't excuse them for being busy, since there were only about five other tables seated.

The food is average at best. Nothing special, tastes and looks like any other run-of-the-mill sandwich shop. Pricing is okay, but not worth it.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

On the Sunday following Nemo, we went looking for somewhere to get brunch as we were staying in Southampton. It was around 1030 and not much was open as obviously people can't get to work. We saw people in 75 Main and ventured across the street. They said they didn't open until 11, but they would open early for us. Had a great brunch meal, and reasonably priced. Many thanks to the maitre d that opened up for us.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I said when I got home and had the time I would let people know about this restaurant. 75 Main ended up being the best part of my visit to New York. The purpose of my visit was to nab a job opportunity of a life time. I didn't get the job but I had the opportunity to eat at a nice restaurant. If I had gotten the job and moved this would be my new spot. I tasted some of everything but remember the omelet the most because I can't eat everybody's eggs, they have to be cooked a certain way, so my stomach don't start hurting but I ate a whole omelet, it tasted like a meatless steak with all the fixings. I really like this place and if I ever get another chance to visit New York I will be going again this time it will be for fun not for a job.