“Has possibilities, needs improvement” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of 75 Main

75 Main
Reserve with OpenTable
75 Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: CHASE BANK
Transit: There is a train station five minutes from our restaurant, as well as public transportation such as the Hampton Jitney and Hampton Luxury Line.
Description: 1. 75 Main Restaurant & Lounge75 Main Restaurant & Lounge is not just a place you go to eat a delicious Italian meal – it is also a Hampton hot-spot. On top of wonderful food, the venue is home to great music, dancing, nightlife and an overall top-notch experience. It is obviously no surprise that 75 Main is a celebrity attraction, catering to an array of big-name guests like Angelina Jolie, Tila Tequila and Leonardo DiCaprio.Food-wise, 75 Main also dominates The Hamptons. It is an Italian restaurant yet the menu is infused with cuisine from every corner. Menu highlights include Koast Littleneck Clams, Dried Fruit Roast Vegetables and the Pan Roast Alaskan Halibut. 75 Main also boats a fabulous
East Stroudsburg
“Has possibilities, needs improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

Possibly because the restaurant hosts events as well as provides a dining experience the atmosphere felt rushed and impersonal. We expected a lot more from this place and the food was adequate but not stellar. The couple next to us complained about over seasoning. Our's was passable. Few points about staff: woman who seated us started to tell us her life story, the waiter wore sneakers (make a decision whether you want to appear classy or hip, but the sneaks didn't work), and we oth felt the busboy rushing maniacally from tale to table - running at points as he hoisted dishes - was incredibly distracting and gave the appearance the place was way behind on delivering dishes. It wasn't a crowded night at all, but the equipment for the eventual lingerie show (yes) that night was perched nearby and made us feel like we were in a banquet hall, not a cozy restaurant.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JackHites

Patchogue
“Absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

My husband and I went with our kids after the New Year and had a wonderful experience.
He had a steak dinner that was to die for. I had a chicken dinner that was so good. I took most of it home because the portion was huge. It was so tender. The kids had the children's menu and they ate everything, which is very rare. We cant wait to go again.

3 Thank Dana S
Southampton, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

Dined at 75 Main for the first time last evening, it was excellent! The restaurant has a great feel to it, and despite it being February in the Hamptons, the room was busy and had a great buzz. Started off with a delicious beef vegetable soup, and had a perfectly cooked and seasoned NY Strip for my main course. The tartuffo for dessert was a nice treat which brought me back to my old Italian neighborhood in NYC. The service was excellent and attentive, the perfect balance of giving you space to enjoy your dinner, but making sure you were taken care of 100%.

Definitely my new go to spot!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank David G
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nothing special food for quite high prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I went there with my family fo a late dinner. Very pretty ambience (even if it was a mistery to me what a TV sport bar's style got to do with a medium/upscale level restaurant as this clear means to be). The staff was nice in seating us in a corner where my children would have some room. Food is only acceptable, though, except the appetizer (fried cod patties) that was good. I ordered a medium tuna and it was overcooked. My husband' s duck was only fair (a little overdone and not really bursting with flavour). The Side risotto was the duck's best part. My children' s menu was good (a classic: kitchen tenders for my girl and burger for my boy). An Average restaurant so ... but not so the price. When the main courses are prices around thirty dollars, you undoubtedly expect more

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank FrancyG72
Patchogue, New York
“Happy New Years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

Me and My wife spent New Years at 75 Main and again I was truly satisfied. Dinner, music, and dancing was great. What a way to bring in the New Year. Free champage when you walked in the door started the evening on the right foot, to the main dinner, really made the night enjoyable. Not only does the owner know how to throw a party in the summer, the winters are just as great! Thanks 75 Main!

1 Thank spotted11