“Friendly, busy public house with great food and beer.”
Review of Southampton Publick House - MOVED

Southampton Publick House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Las Rozas, Spain
“Friendly, busy public house with great food and beer.”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This is a great place to eat and drink. The service was friendly and professional, our waiter was really helpful and allowed me to sample a couple of local brews before choosing one - great beers all over America these days, so much better than when I lived there in the 80s and all you had was Bud or Miller Lite. The food was splendid, I had a tasty rack of ribs (a half rack, more than enough), my wife had salmon and my daughter had "Mahi Mahi" whatever that is - all tasty. The room was large, with plenty of space between the tables.

• Visited August 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Good pub food”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Visited the southampton publick house in early august. The food was good, reasonably priced and service good. Tip: on retain mains there's two for one on a Tuesday night. Worth a visit

Visited August 2014
edwards
“Great bar.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were at the bar and the wait staff was great!! The atmosphere was also very good. I would definitely recommend this place!

Visited August 2014
Bowie, Maryland
“Superb Experience at the Southampton Publick House”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I had a great dining experience at the Southampton Publick House. We sat in one of the medium-sized dining rooms with a tin ceiling. Even though there were other parties in the dining room, we still had enough privacy to converse and enjoy our dinner. We had the Tuesday 2-for-1 special, so my husband ordered the rib eye steak, and my fish and chips dinner was complimentary.

We enjoyed the following:
- tasty food with generous portions
- attentive servers
- good drinks

The following is an area of improvement:
- more variety regarding drinks other than beer

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TT777_10
Massapequa Park, New York
“Great food....great waiter Matt....great bartender”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

had a drink out bar and then ate dinner outside...food very good. A fun place to hang out alone, couples with friends....

Visited July 2014