“Disaster at The Driver's Seat”
Review of Driver's Seat - CLOSED

Driver's Seat
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food was truly awful and they have changed the decor to some strange mix.
I will not go back for a very long time and then only when I have had a good report from someone that things have improved. It used to be a great place for a salad outside or a great burger.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Took a friend here for dinner. Last time we went was maybe 10 years ago, and then, it was good--had an Irish pub vibe but more than decent food. Well, this time they remodeled, raised the prices, but the food was not good. Overpriced. I wasn't impressed. Will not return, sorry.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stopped by for lunch one day. The service was good. Ordered a spinach salad and a bowl of seafood gumbo.. The salad was good but expensive.. Of course, we are talking Southampton. The soup was not good.. Tasted either old or like it was out of a can. I'll give the place a second try though..

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat in the Hamptons. I miss the old decor, it was warm and inviting and the fireplace was beautiful, but the staff and food is still excellent. My husband loves the omelets.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The lunch offerings were a little pricey, but freshly prepared and ample portions. The burger was very tasty, and the tuna and fresh turkey breast was also well received. The place was understaffed at the time, so we had to wait, but the waitress was very apologetic and pleasant to deal with which always helps.