“My worst restaurant experience”
Review of Lobster Grille - CLOSED

Lobster Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: This landmark has been here for 44 years. Serving fresh local seafood, chicken, beef and much more. a view to die for and an upstairs room for larger parties and special occasions. service is attentive, prices are reasonable, drinks are fun , nice selection of draught beers. fully air conditioned and reservations accepted.
Reviewed August 25, 2008

The food was not prepared to order , it was returned to the table and once again was not prepared properly. The stuffed clams had been prepeared with pork, which we do not eat and it was not listed as having pork on the menu. The manager came over to the table who was not very helpful. She didn't offer us any options however she slghtly reduced the cost of the meal which we paid promptly at the bar. Upon returning from the bathroom the waistress accosted my husband for the change .43 cents which we had left with the bill. The manager used the following racist comment when speaking to my husband "I saw trouble comimg when you walked through the door" I was a mean thing to say by someone reprsenting an establishment. We got poor food and attitude.

1  Thank harlemprincess

Reviewed August 19, 2008

I've been going here for over 30 years and its still the best seafood restaurant in the Hamptons. Fresh, fresh is the word. Nothing extra fancy but the best. Raw shellfish and Fresh Tuna and to die for,

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 16, 2008

OK

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 8, 2008

Well I haven't been to the Lobster Inn in ages, but the one review here doesn't mention the steaks?

Does LI still have the yummy super juicy marinated steaks?

OMG, they were the best!!!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2007

This is a great place if you love fresh seafood! They have a great salad bar which is included with every meal and once in a while even have some delicious homemade corn bread. Atmosphere is rustic and casual, so no need to dress up. The restaurant overlooks an inlet so there is a waterview of sorts. Service is adequate but nothing special.