“I like their hamburguers”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Barrister's - CLOSED

Barrister's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like their hamburguers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2008

I like their hamburguers

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i went there last nite... its ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2007

i went there last nite... its ok

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Southampton, New York
“Theres no place like home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2007

Theres no place like home!

1 Thank Christian2066
White Plains, New York
“Worth A Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2007

Good service,good food, must try there ONION SOUP! 2 FOR ONE ON THURS.

2 Thank nahs12
Manhattan
“Worst restaurant I've ever been to. GO SOMEPLACE ELSE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2006

I ordered the Manhattan clam chowder, came in a cup the size of a shot glass. It was basically just bacon chowder anyway. I think I savored 2 clams total.

My vegetarian girlfriend ordered the only vegetarian item on the menu, a veggie wrap. When it came out I was horrified by how disgusting it looked. It must've been topped with almost a pound of cheese...DISGUSTING. Needless to say, she thought it was nasty too and didn't even take one bite. After waiting for the waiter to appear again I finally just asked him, as he was helping someone else, to bring the check (3 minutes after we received our food). I ate my burger in about a minute (being the guy that I am). I gave him my card before he brought out the bill to get out of there asap. Some other girl brought out the bill with my credit receipt and took my gf's food away. SHE DIDNT EVEN ASK US how it was or why it hadn't been touched!!! She just took her whole platter away, which cost me 12 bucks, and took the receipt (WITHOUT A WORD!). Honestly I couldn't even believe they didnt' ask what was wrong with the food and why it hadn't been eaten. I should've asked for the manager but I just wanted to get out of there ASAP. DISGUSTING FOOD, Even WORSE service. With all the nice restaurants in Southampton, no need to patronize this place.

1 Thank equitytrading