“STILL AN FAVORITE WHEN I AM IN THE HAMPTONS”

La Parmigiana Italian Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #8 of 193 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2017

If you love Italian Food and you are in Southampton head over to La Parmigiana. The food is always the best and the pizza is top-notch. The place is not fancy and very casual which makes it simply and easy.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Come with friends and share! We especially like the mussels in wine and the fried calamari for starters. Never had a bad pasta dish. Their marinara sauce is delicious. The pizza is very good, with lots of fresh cheese and fresh basil, and slightly thinner crust than the typical New York pizza. Dishes are large, and after a couple of shared starters and salads 4 hungry people would be hard pressed to make much of a dent in 4 entrees, so order less and share or plan on taking home. The grilled chicken parm, my favorite, comes with a side of spaghetti that is almost a meal in itself. My wife always orders the pasta with a Bolognese sauce, which is very meaty and very fresh. Prices are about what a nice family Italian restaurant anywhere might charge, but given this in the heart of Southampton, it's a great value!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We had a wonderful dinner at La Parmigiana! The appetizers were okay, but the entrees were fabulous! There have gluten free options for pizza and pasta. The portions were big and the service was excellent as well. They only have beer and wine and the wine was delicious. The atmosphere is casual and you can watch them prepare your food - kitchen is in the dining are. Fun restaurant with a good vibe - highly recommend.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Absolutely Love this restaurant. It's been a staple for more than 30 years. I love their service and especially their Pizza. Grandma's is one of my fav's...

Reviewed August 7, 2017

My friends and I were in the Hamptons for the weekend and I suggested we go to La Parmigiana since it was close to the main shopping area. We ordered fried calamari as an appetizer which was fresh, not rubbery or greasy like some other places. The portion size was so big that we couldn't finish it even with the four of us. Our entrees were just as big, I ordered fettucine alfredo with broccoli which was beyond delicious. The only complaint I have was the fact that the waitress kept coming to our table every five minutes asking if we wanted the calamari to be taken away even though we were still picking at it. I felt like we were being rushed out that way even though it wasn't busy. Other than that I would highly recommend this place.