“Sean makes great salsa”

Cuisines: American
Southampton, New York
“Sean makes great salsa”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

and guac!!! family owned and very good deli food! Hard to park but everything is fresh and worth the visit!

Visited May 2014

Houston, Texas
“If you looking for a great Hero...”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My colleague and I were in Southampton on business and went into "town" to look for some lunch. The choices were plentiful but we decided on Sean's Place. This was my first visit to Southampton so my expectations were wide open. The menu board was filled with a wide variety of sandwiches and there was also a hot dish counter. I ordered an Italian Hero. When I got my sandwich it was easy to tell the bread was fresh. It was jammed packed with an assortment of Italian deli meats, fresh veggies and a great Provolone cheese. The proprietor if the place was a very pleasant woman that easily engaged us in conversation as we were there after the lunch rush. The Hero was huge and I could only finish half of it and carried the other half back to Houston for a hearty lunch the next day.

I will probably return to the area for business once again. When I do, I already know one of my lunch spots.

• Visited May 2013
Southampton, New York
“Always good food”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Helpful and nice staff, good food everyday. If you're a vegetarian, Sean's will make you a very tasty whole wheat wrap with hummus, crispy lettuce and grilled or roast veggies...yum!

Visited February 2013