This place was SUCH a pleasant surprise. We've stayed at a lot of B&Bs and never had such a wonderful time. Chris and Kim are amazing hosts, their house is an absolute gem, and I can't wait to return when the weather turns warm to see what becomes or their gardens (they were bursting with promise during our early-spring stay). This was only our second visit, yet when we walked through the door it felt like a homecoming.
I thought the whole "butler" thing was going to be some sort of gimmick, but instead it's what makes this stay so special. Their attention to detail, and their commitment to service, make this an amazing experience. We will never stay anywhere else in the Hamptons after this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Butler's Manor, a Southampton, NY bed and breakfast inn. A Butler's Manor Bed and Breakfast offers lodging complemented by incredible amenities and exceptional service in five individually-designed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, located off a wide second-floor hallway accessible by both a front and back staircase. The large, welcoming living room is handsomely decorated and features a wood-burning fireplace. The inn is situated on nearly an acre of lushly landscaped gardens with dozens of mature trees surrounding a beautiful full-sized saltwater swimming pool. A full breakfast is served in the garden in pleasant weather; in the comfortable formal dining room in cooler months. Wireless Internet service and parking are free and is accessible anywhere on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your A Butler's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Butler`s Manor Hotel Southampton
- A Butler's Manor Southampton, NY - Hamptons