My wife and I stayed 4 nights at A Butlers Manor as our first B&B experience. Maybe we should stop there---it will be hard to top! As we pulled in the drive Chris "magically" appeared to take our luggage. He handed us off to Kim who then proudly gave us a tour of their wonderful Inn and beautiful pool and gardens. Both remained virtually on call the entire time to assist with anything we needed. Chris shuttled us to the beach with their beach chairs & towels, while Kim baked another batch of delicious cookies. They had sherry in the room, cold drinks on hand, candies and almost anything you could want. For the 4th of July parade they reserved a space for all their guests with chairs. The highlight of our stay was of course the breakfast on the patio---prepared by Kim, with Chris helping to serve. Three courses daily with a different main dish, prepared with any dietary preferences noted. The conversation was interesting and fun with guests from NY, St Louis and even Sweden. Chris's background as an English Butler is noticed throughout--they run a very organized Inn. We hope to stay again on a future trip to the Hamptons--we highly recommend!!! For those interested Our Lady of Poland Catholic Church is right around the corner and it is very easy to attend Mass and return for coffee, tea and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Butler's Manor, a Southampton, NY bed and breakfast inn. A Butler's Manor Bed and Breakfast offers lodging complemented by incredible amenities and exceptional service in five individually-designed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, located off a wide second-floor hallway accessible by both a front and back staircase. The large, welcoming living room is handsomely decorated and features a wood-burning fireplace. The inn is situated on an acre of lushly landscaped gardens with dozens of mature trees surrounding a beautiful full-sized saltwater swimming pool. A full breakfast is served in the garden in pleasant weather; in the comfortable formal dining room in cooler months. Wireless Internet service is free and is accessible anywhere on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your A Butler's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Butler`s Manor Hotel Southampton
- A Butler's Manor Southampton, NY - Hamptons